Fargo, West Fargo to issue 'stay at home' directive

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fargo, N.D. (Valley News Live) The cities of Fargo and West Fargo are expected to issue a 'stay at home' directive Tuesday afternoon.
Leaders hope this directive will slow the spread of COVID-19 in the region as Cass County has more Coronavirus cases than any other county in North Dakota.
“This is the time we can make the most impact. Social distancing is critically important and the Stay Home. | Save Lives. Directive reflects just that. This is an urgent call for our residents to help fight the community spread of COVID-19. We need you to take this seriously – now,” said Fargo Mayor Tim Mahoney.
The mayors of Fargo and West Fargo are expected to issue this directive at 1 p.m. We will bring you more details as they become available. ;:;banghead

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like little Minneapolis is having trouble comprehending what social distancing means to have to result to this measure.;:;popcorn

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
Leaders freaking out because Cass Co. has the most positive cases ??? they must be doing common core math because Cass Co. also has the highest population by over 81k over Burleigh …. Of course Cass is going to have the most cases
;:;banghead

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Leaders freaking out because Cass Co. has the most positive cases ??? they must be doing common core math because Cass Co. also has the highest population by over 81k over Burleigh …. Of course Cass is going to have the most cases
;:;banghead

Burleigh Co 931 tests completed with 39 positive (4.19%)

Cass Co 1393 tests completed with 70 positive (5.03%)

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is this legal? Will it be enforced?

Being 90% of the country's population is already under one, it's probably 'legal enough.' Not saying I agree with it. I mentioned this a couple days ago in the Corona Virus thread...does it really change much? Have lots of family in MN and they've been under one for 2 weeks and I don't see their lifestyle being impacted much different than ours has been.

gone_fishing

Founding Member
Founding Member
So what does this "directive" do that already hasn't been done? A lot has already been closed but people still need to get to work and buy grocerys. What's next no sex after midnight?

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
[FONT=&quot]https://www.inforum.com/newsmd/coro...y2qrwkv-IUn22oeCTU9eK50zYM0LxnUyB6yu30hB7kbxs

Both officials stressed that the directives were not stay-at-home orders, but executive directives strongly encouraging residents and businesses to follow already much publicized guidelines to stop the spread of the coronavirus.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mahoney said by following social distancing and other rules the current crisis can be managed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"We're not shutting down anything," Mahoney said, adding that it will be people and their actions "that will make this go away."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Both mayors said they are offering the directives in support of, and to expand upon, the efforts of North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum[/FONT]

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
And the "Police State" arrives in good ole North Dakota. Remember folks, the epidemiological data DOES NOT support any of these orders. Your govt. is doing this TO YOU.........NOT FOR YOU!! There IS a difference and the data shows it.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
And the "Police State" arrives in good ole North Dakota. Remember folks, the epidemiological data DOES NOT support any of these orders. Your govt. is doing this TO YOU.........NOT FOR YOU!! There IS a difference and the data shows it.

well at this point it's only a "recommendation" because apparently nobody watches TV or reads the newspapers or has access to the internet...but I believe you are not far off for what is coming ....

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
man arrested/detained in front of his daughter for playing teeball in Colorado for "breaking" social distancing guidelines. With supposedly NO ONE AROUND but his wife and daughter.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kdvr.com/news/man-arrested-in-front-of-daughter-at-brighton-park-for-allegedly-violating-social-distancing/amp/

WHO Official warning saying a scenario that authorities "may need" come into your home and take your children if they may be sick.. Yes infowars I know, but watch the videos.

https://www.infowars.com/who-suggests-kidnapping-your-children-to-fight-coronavirus/

[video=youtube;ZCyqcoC747o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=87&v=ZCyqcoC747o&feature=emb_t itle[/video]

LA Mayor offering rewards for snitching.... If voluntary compliance is not achieved, the ambassadors will share information with the city attorney and LAPD for follow-up."
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethb...ards-for-ratting-out-their-neighbors-n2566348

These are just a few little things happening right now. Interesting times these are. I don’t like the direction any of this is heading. The WHO can piss right off as far as I am concerned.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
the WHO is a chinese piece of shit joke. If they were an organization that were half trust worthy the info would have been out months ago.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Issuing an order without force is like holding a fundraiser to raise awareness. Or Al Gore warning us about Manbearpig. “C’mon guys, I’m super cereal. I mean it!” If I distanced myself any further I’d end up inside my neighbors house.

- - - Updated - - -

the WHO is a chinese piece of shit joke. If they were an organization that were half trust worthy the info would have been out months ago.

China can eat all the bags of dicks. F that commie noise.

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member

Oh I completely agree, just found it utterly shocking what came out of Ryan’s mouth during that media briefing.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd like to report a bunch of people NOT LIVING IN FEAR while simultaneously supporting their community IN SPITE of the MEDIA MASS HYSTERIA and the NINCOMPOOPS in charge of govt!! This is the Stoudt Ross Ford blood drive in Valley City where ALL appointments were kept. Notice all the masks and other political panic paraphernalia. Oh, and we have corona cases right here in town. I guess ole Hank Junior is right, country folks can survive!! Thank you to all who participated on both sides of the needle!! Well Done!!!! Now let's get the people of this nation back to work and living again.

Valley City Reality Pic.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 76