Fargo, West Fargo to issue 'stay at home' directive

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy crap, chill the F out guys -- nothing was said. The press release grossly exaggerated what was said (either that, or the Gov. got on the horn ASAP and told his cronies they best step in line).

There's no stay at home orders in Fargo.

If you watched the briefing, the city owes you 30 minutes of your life back.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy crap, chill the F out guys -- nothing was said. The press release grossly exaggerated what was said (either that, or the Gov. got on the horn ASAP and told his cronies they best step in line).

that's the point NOTHING was said that isn't already out there so why make a deal of it...#politicscanfuckoff #mustbeanelectionyear

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
the WHO is a chinese piece of shit joke. If they were an organization that were half trust worthy the info would have been out months ago.

All while Jimmy Kimmel, Colbert, and Jimmy Fallon are hosting a fundraising event for the WHO in a couple weeks. I’m impartial on Trump, but very anti the alternative. Let’s all hope he’s still in charge once the dust all settles on this to give China and the WHO the beating we deserve. I never thought I would say that about Big Orange!

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
They are definitely coming for your guns now.:;:smokin

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member

I see it now -- sorry -- but still why -- just more politics ---- everybody is staying home

★ Legendary Member
If case numbers do not begin to decline within seven to 10 days, then stricter measures will be enforced, Mahoney said.

So he expects to see numbers decrease in this time frame when it can take 2-14 days for someone to develop symptoms?
Come on Mahoney!!!!!!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76