Nd smart

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
OK

I've had enough. Does no one have ANY COMMON SENSE??!! Gov. Bergum is right. Just be ND smart. It's really that Fkn easy!!. If your gonna turkey hunt call the landowner. If you HAVE to knock on their door, or anyone's door, hell were a glove. Back up and talk to them 20 or 25 ft away. The govt.may be violating the constitution with all these executive orders limiting our freedoms, but if we stay ND smart everything will be fine and go back to normal. People are losing what little they have left for their minds!

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
It certainly appears 99.9% are being ND smart. Things are looking damn good here.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
We don't have to look very far to see people who are way worse off than us. I take pride in being North Dakota smart.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yes we are ND smart but if we are the last good apple we are going to get over run with shit-for brains from somewhere else. That city where this started in China is open now and they are running out like rats. News said every plane and trains were full of people leaving. That's if you believe the news.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You can’t believe the news. And the little dictator controls them anyway

shadow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guess I am not where any of you are? There is NO social distancing going on here, in fact I called corporate Walmart as they weren't even following their own guidelines up here, basically a lack of respect for themselves. So smart is not a word I would use to describe what is going on up here!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74