Whacha doing

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Whats the first thing you going to do when we are free again that you cannot do now????????

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'm havent change anything I have normally done. I'm always been and always will be FREE.

fj40

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Go get my wife who's been babysitting grandkids in Wisconsin for the last three plus weeks.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
A good gym session is way overdue. If they open it up by Memorial Day we'll be going to Lake Powell with family from AZ.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
See my folks. Dad's birthday is this weekend. We were supposed to meet them at their cabin, but MN's mandatory stay-in-place put the keebosh on that.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Take my bride out for a lovely sit down meal. Won't take that for granted after this. Don't get me wrong she is an excellent cook but it is nice to go out to eat and not worry about what to make or having to clean up the kitchen afterwards!

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll continue to fish.

But I'm going to take my wife and kids out to someplace fun, for supper. My wife (and to a lesser extent, my oldest daughter) are both great in the kitchen. But it will be nice to go out and order off a menu, and not have to clean up the kitchen afterwards.

and then a movie, maybe.

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Take my 2 yr old son to see his Grandma. They both miss each other like crazy.

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I hope I am still around here but probably just keep doing the same. You know! Fishing, social distancing, just hanging out.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I took a drive north yesterday through the forest on a little 2 track and found myself at the boundary fence for the Canyon (Grand that is) the little road I was on goes through a small gate that is never closed or locked. Next thing you know I'm sitting on the rim of the Canyon smoking a cigar and having a cup of coffee all alone. There's is NOBODY in sight or sound, it made for a nice peaceful smoke. I finished and headed back out and took the long way home. Saw some elk, antelope, deer a couple of coyotes and one mangy looking bobcat.

All in all it was an awesome day!

It's going to be hard to improve on that when things open back up.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 57