Gas Prices

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
you sure that was a real letter snow1? seems weird you wouldn't know they audited or were auditing you. truth be told, i have no clue how it works. just seems odd to me.

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member
lunk,I tried to skate my first year on social security income in 2017,didn't claim my little measly monthly income,been claiming and paying the tax on ss since(thanx to biden,as taxing us seniors was his idea on social security) been paying $450 as claimed income on my taxes every april 15th since,never herd one word from the irs until last week via certified letter,assholes claimed they audited me in 2017 ,news to me,so after 5 years with interst and penalties I paid these cock sucker's $2800 this week,otherwise they would slap a lein on my house,garnish wages etc....so we're fucked unless we pay the piper.Good thought tho,maybe if one becomes homeless,no recourse.

Oh,forget calling the irs,they either direct you to they're fucked-up website or you can spend an hour listening/going thru telle prompt's getting no where,fucken assholes.It amazes me that folks worse off than my issue hasn't attacked /blew up the irs building or hacked them,after all the dems blew up the at&t building in tennesee conducting the dominian voting machine presidential audits last december, one would think the irs would be on someone's radar by now.

Sounds like you got scammed.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
CKeDtzPK.jpg

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Snow, I'd go to IRS website and get to the bottom of it. Iv'e been audited and it was nothing like you described .

How can I tell if a letter from the IRS is real?
Image result for irs scam letter
Real IRS letters have either a notice number (CP) or letter number (LTR) on either the top or bottom right-hand corner of the letter. If there's no notice number or letter, it's likely that the letter is fraudulent. It's recommended you call the IRS at 800-829-1040.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/avoid-scams-know-the-facts-on-how-the-irs-contacts-taxpayers

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
you sure that was a real letter snow1? seems weird you wouldn't know they audited or were auditing you. truth be told, i have no clue how it works. just seems odd to me.

Yeah,I paid via irs website and followed up to make sure I got paid in full confirmation.Oh plus the state nailed me for the same year last month,,fuck me....so yeah,the real deal.

Thanx Davey,yeah I worked thru they're fucked up website,passwords,acc't I.D. numbers etc.pulled up my tax history to make sure my acc't is clear,impossible to talk to a human to clear things up,not sure what other seniors do that donot have a puter?

- - - Updated - - -

Worse yet,the GM line of EV cars and now trucks coming out for 2022,lit batteries and electric mortors all chinese,not sure about ford or other EV vhehicles powertrain,as far as the GM line goes when folks purchase these shitboxes all customer info goes back to china just like the rice burners,honda and toyota,sure these rice burners are assembled in the states but proceeds from sales and maintenance goes back to motherland.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The infrastructure bill is giving billions of dollars to the US highway system to help bring in access to electric vehicles charging stations

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The infrastructure bill is giving billions of dollars to the US highway system to help bring in access to electric vehicles charging stations

What we don't hear from these manufacturer's or the media is the hit these EV vehicles take in the winter,couple folks I know purchased a chevy Bolt last summer as GM was pushing hard to sell these shit boxes,they were told 285 mile range on a full charge,$16k discount off sticker price, $160/mo lease they told me...cheap for a grocery getter and no maintenance ,so last winter during our sub zero cold snap I asked them "how things working out",electric heater draws bukoo amps,cold snaps 40% of battery life(that's 100 miles).

plenty of charging stations around our larger cities if one pulls up the charging station maps,but right now forget about long trips unless you lolly gag along to get from point A TO B,lot's of 30 minute stops to fuel up along the way.Curious if these vehicles will have any value after several years? I've seen pic's of china's EV bone yards,EV cars stacked up like cord wood,then the batteries,can't recycle several $1000's of $ to replace after 8 years,then what more environmental waste.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79