Lowrance X96 depth finder

325 WSM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have an old Lowrance X96 depth finder on my boat now that recently took a crap on me. I'm looking for anyone who might have one of these laying around they'd be willing to sell. I haven't decided on which new one I like yet but in the mean time I was hoping to find a used X96 that I could plug in & go. Thanks in advance

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
call a local boat dealership. they are always taking old shit off of boats when they install new stuff. most guys don't care to get the old stuff back. i am not sure why you wouldn't want to update. but, i would bet they would give away an x96 if they had one.

325 WSM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I do plan to update just haven't found the one I like yet but I thought if I could find one like I had in the mean time as I don't have one at all now

Vollmers

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I think I may have what your looking for? I will check for sure when I get home from work today.
I have an old Lowrance X96 depth finder on my boat now that recently took a crap on me. I'm looking for anyone who might have one of these laying around they'd be willing to sell. I haven't decided on which new one I like yet but in the mean time I was hoping to find a used X96 that I could plug in & go. Thanks in advance

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
You should be able to add any unit that uses the same color connectors. Are your's blue or gray by chance?

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Get on eBay. With that transducer you could put a bunch of different locators on there

ORCUS DEMENS

Founding Member
Founding Member
X-96 Dual frequency 50-200? I have one if no one else can dig one up. Can't get it until next weekend though.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 168
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77