Coal Creek

Coalburner

Honored Member
Well they are completely done 2022. That should be about 700 plus direct jobs making an average salary in excess of 90k a year. Most likely another 1300 indirect jobs affected. We can thank the liberal rats from Minneapolis for this gift to our local economy. Minnesota has been become a major thorn to North Dakota whether it’s trying to control how we create power to spreading disease and filth across the border on the eastern part of our state. If I was in charge of this state I would restrict GRE from doing business here and pull up their transmission lines and dump them their side of the border.

Last edited:

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sad news for sure, the war on coal is lost, thanks obama and the democrat party!

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
East coast and West coast rats! Bloomberg, AOC, Gov. Newsom (CA), Feinstein, etc. all included on that bandwagon. Like I said earlier, there will be a loss of base load power for the area as coal generation fades away. Wind and solar cannot make up that amount. Electricity rates in this state will triple in price once AVS, Coyote, etc. begin that same shadowing exit.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
What are they going to do when the natural gas supply shrinks due to lack of active oil wells? I hear there already is a problem with propane supply.

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
What are they going to do when the natural gas supply shrinks due to lack of active oil wells? I hear there already is a problem with propane supply.

The demo libtards think natural gas will remain cheap and available forever............. its insanity. I wonder why the wind energy has been putting full page ads in local newspapers bragging about how much they pay in taxes and contribute to the economy but they never mention in their ads how much tax SUBSIDY they got from we the people to build their wind farms and kill coal!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
just like the sickening ethanol ads I hear on The Flag... mind control

so sick of it

Last edited:

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
Very sad. A lot of jobs lost and the workers will more than likely have to leave the state if they want to continue to work in the industry and continue to make their current wage.

Happycamper

Honored Member
Our Public Service Commission damn well shouldn't allow their windfarms on North Dakota soil. Let Minnesota furnish their own wind.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love when our ND jobs are lost to the liberal mindset. But the problem isnt the liberals itself, it is the fact that coal cannot be profitable any longer when solar and wind are subsidized to the extent they are. Our coal mines cannot compete with the mighty federal tax dollar that has been picking winners for over a decade now.

Reprobait

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just hope the state thinks long and hard before propping up these plants. Once you start doing that it becomes difficult to stop.

Focus on taking care of the workers and look toward the future. Maybe try to get some medical manufacturing built up in the state. Maybe some smaller but efficient food processing facilities.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Minnesota want these windmills in North Dakota so they don't have to look at the shit, North Dakota will be last in line to get power from the windmills

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just hope the state thinks long and hard before propping up these plants. Once you start doing that it becomes difficult to stop.

Focus on taking care of the workers and look toward the future. Maybe try to get some medical manufacturing built up in the state. Maybe some smaller but efficient food processing facilities.

Nobody is asking the state to prop up the plants. We just want an even playing field. Stop propping up the wind farms.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well they are completely done 2022. That should be about 700 plus direct jobs making an average salary in excess of 90k a year. Most likely another 1300 indirect jobs affected. We can thank the liberal rats from Minneapolis for this gift to our local economy. Minnesota has been become a major thorn to North Dakota whether it’s trying to control how we create power to spreading disease and filth across the border on the eastern part of our state. If I was in charge of this state I would restrict GRE from doing business here and pull up their transmission lines and dump them their side of the border.

That fucking piece of shit state known as Minnetucky has NEVER been a friend of North Dakota. Those cocksuckers can't even be good neighbors! Hell, I'm surprised the bastards didn't side with Hitler, Ho Chi Mihn, Saddam, and Osama when they learned there were North Dakotans heading off to war in a foreign land. Oh wait, they did send Omar to Congress...

Yeah, if'n you think I dislike that shithole even more than SDMF dislikes Sconi's, you'd be right.

The stupid part is I know and like a lot of people from that craphole, I'd love to see them get it on the right track.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Get ready for concrete prices to go way up. Having to import flyash from out of the area.

v193

Founding Member
Founding Member

Closer to 6000 indirect jobs. not just jobs, 6000 families

- - - Updated - - -

Our Public Service Commission damn well shouldn't allow their windfarms on North Dakota soil. Let Minnesota furnish their own wind.

Agreed, never allow another wind tower in our state, get the saws out Minnesota, time to start clearing some trees!! They will need about 5000 mw's worth or towers to get a 1000mw capacity!!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 164
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76