Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 950
      Given: 0
      Quote Originally Posted by Finaddict View Post
      Thank You Guy. Just because I live in Minnesota doesn't mean I like or support the DFL morons like Ellifson or the bony piece of crap OMAR. Can't believe to this day that she was elected. MSP is certainly a bed of Libtards, but much of the rest of the state is almost normal. Unfortunately we are much like most states, the power and voting strength is located in the metropolitan areas. Trashing an entire state because of the politics of some isn't fair or realistic. The haters need to spend some time in the western part of the state before passing judgment on the whole.

Finnadict
      Hey Finnadict how do you feel about your shit hole state now? I’d be embarrassed to say that I’m from MN. MN gets why they deserve when they elect radical left politicians like Frey, Walz, Klobachar, and Ellison that have done nothing to fix this inequality problem when THEY have been the ones in charge. I hope these riots open some eyes because this has been the worst leadership I’ve seen in a long time....

0 Not allowed!

2. Back To Top    #102
      Premium Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 1,323
      Given: 291

0 Not allowed!
      Last edited by Dirty; 05-29-2020 at 09:39 AM.

3. Back To Top    #103
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 16,732
      Given: 15,144
      Quote Originally Posted by Migrator Man View Post
      Hey Finnadict how do you feel about your shit hole state now? I’d be embarrassed to say that I’m from MN. MN gets why they deserve when they elect radical left politicians like Frey, Walz, Klobachar, and Ellison that have done nothing to fix this inequality problem when THEY have been the ones in charge. I hope these riots open some eyes because this has been the worst leadership I’ve seen in a long time....

again - greater MN is not lesser MN

please try to let that sink in

1 Not allowed!
      If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.
      ~Doug Larson

4. Back To Top    #104
      Premium Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 1,323
      Given: 291
      I would hate for someone to assume that every dumb thing said or done by someone from my state or poor representative elected in my state (ND) has my vote and full support or included my participation in some way. Generalizing like that...well it’s just plain old stupid and reminds me of the media.

Don’t sink to that level, migrator man. Don’t say dumb shit about people who have absolutely nothing to do with a shitty situation. It’s easy to fall into that trap but if you do feel obliged to continue, don’t forget that being a white male who likes to hunt and fish and who isn’t in poverty (I’m assuming you fit this description like me, however I may be wrong about some of those assumptions) makes you a racist, sexist, selfish murderer by that type of logic. If you don’t fit that description, it still doesn’t make that way of thinking any more acceptable.

2 Not allowed!
      Last edited by Dirty; 05-29-2020 at 11:28 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456