Plans for this weekend?

3geese4me

Honored Member
I plan on fishing very early and late saturday and sunday to get out of the heat. I can't take the heat like I used to anymore.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
humidity will decide - I can take almost anything with a fairly dry breeze - even mid 90s

humid, sunny, and calm - it's over at 80

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nothin worse than tetering on the brink of heat stroke out in the boat. Gotta beat the heat. On the water early, outta there early. Im going friday only. I don't enjoy 90s out on the water im gettin too old.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Celebrating being one year closer to 40 by mountain biking into a lake above tree line that supposedly is home to some large cutthroats. How many pounders can I fit in my pack and still have room for a tent and maybe a sandwich or two?

Dude, yes, you win.

I'd forgo the tent for extra room, and maybe an above-average size bottle of Deet.

Regarding the pounders, the secret is to drink about a dozen of them real quick before you take off. Then you don't have to carry them!

You. Are. Welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, yes, you win.

I'd forgo the tent for extra room, and maybe an above-average size bottle of Deet.

Regarding the pounders, the secret is to drink about a dozen of them real quick before you take off. Then you don't have to carry them!

You. Are. Welcome.

Hokay!! I just now realized this thread is old.

I'll be replacing my water heater tonight. Kinda nice to have warm/hot water..

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just secured a seasonal spot so we are pulling the camper down on the 1st and leaving it for the rest of summer. No more lugging that thing around and trying to find places to camp. We're looking forward to worry free camping for the rest of the year.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just secured a seasonal spot so we are pulling the camper down on the 1st and leaving it for the rest of summer. No more lugging that thing around and trying to find places to camp. We're looking forward to worry free camping for the rest of the year.

Where at?

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
FB_IMG_1491674973009.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

FB_IMG_1496014397996.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

FB_IMG_1499552915294.jpg

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Will be up at Pick City state park chasing some eyes for 3 days. Anyone else in the area let me know, I have a Yeti full of ice cold Busch lights

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Will be up at Pick City state park chasing some eyes for 3 days. Anyone else in the area let me know, I have a Yeti full of ice cold Busch lights

Please stay on your side of the lake you filthy biker. ;:;rofl Unless you find the fish and let me know where they are. :fishon:

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
You will be driving through my hood and I have to work all weekend. There goes my chance to break bread and drink with a legend I guess. Have a fun weekend

Weekender

★★★ Legendary Member
Sounds like there will be a few of us NDA'ers on the east end this weekend. Good luck to all of you!

dukgnfsn

Founding Member
Founding Member
working Saturday morning then maybe to Audubon Saturday evening for Muskie sleeping in truck Saturday night and hitting it again Sunday morning then head home and work Monday morning. Maybe hit river south of Bismarck Monday afternoon. Or do some bow hunting, to many decisions. If I can get on Audubon with the draw down for working on the pumping station.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll be up there as well. ill give you a jingle.
Your work partner is neighbors at the lake with my buddy from town here. We will be sitting at his campfire each evening if you make it over to Sakakawea estates area. You should be able to see the bonfire from Riverdale.
Usually about 50 of his closest friends attend the Labor day shenanigans.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75