Plans for this weekend?

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
We finally have a nice weekend ahead of us. My family and I will be heading to the cabin at Parshall Bay and likely fishing the NewTown river area. I’ll also be taking measurements to build a canopy for the boat.

What will you be doing?

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll hopefully be in the new town area fishing as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I should also add, the New Town Marina baitshop is operating as "Shake Bobber Bait and Tackle" and they now carry our Legendary Tackle gear. :)

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Celebrating being one year closer to 40 by mountain biking into a lake above tree line that supposedly is home to some large cutthroats. How many pounders can I fit in my pack and still have room for a tent and maybe a sandwich or two?

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
Celebrating being one year closer to 40 by mountain biking into a lake above tree line that supposedly is home to some large cutthroats. How many pounders can I fit in my pack and still have room for a tent and maybe a sandwich or two?
id say so far you win

dodgeguy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Be finishing up moving. Haven't even got the boat out of storage yet. Going to be tough to get out much this year with all the work that comes with a new house.

Founding Member
Founding Member
Going back to work after fishing most of the week with no boat pressure on sak.#$%^&>:;:muahaha
20200512_001638.jpg
I'm off tues through Saturday next week, bite should be going even better, good luck m have a fun weekend everyone!

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Gonna run up to Darling tomorrow morning for a few hours...take care of the "honey do" list tomorrow afternoon...Sak all day Saturday...somewhere. Be safe all...enjoy good weather/good company/good wine...not necessarily in that order!

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had a brother that passed away in September; his birthday is Saturday. My other brother and I are going to hit a bucket of balls, light up a cigar, pour a few cocktails, and celebrate our sibling's birthday since he's only here in spirit (all three items were loves of his). A few photos for family members as we honor his special day on earth.

If the weather lasts long enough, maybe even a drowning of worms in Audubon?? :;:huh

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good question. If our flooring comes in, might get the basement one step closer to completion. I promised the kids we'd go cat fishing, too. River is only a stone's throw, and now should be prime time for kitty cats. The wife wants the first DQ run of the spring. Should make for a pleasant reprieve from whatever housework we tackle.

Last edited:

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
heading up to the cabin at van hook and apparently joining the boat parade over to new town saturday morning!
gonna screw around the hook and parshall if i get time tommorow evening checking water temps and basically seeing if we can find any fish around.

Weekender

★★★ Legendary Member
Doing some yard work and hitting the east end of Sak. Probably throw in a few adult beverages as well.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 162
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76