Vinyl Taco VS Fargo Forum

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
What the heck is going on ? I've read some of it and glad to see someone finally stand up to the Forum for their tactics.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
The workers were in cahoots with the Forum...propagandized media. Told the forum reporter to show up right at the time they were walking out. No coincidences there at all. Just little minny being little minny

- - - Updated - - -

Ill just put this here... a text message exchange between two employees of VT. This came from the Chris Berg show. Chris Berg.jpg

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last edited:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
another sign of a country in mid-decay - when fake news becomes OK in many people's minds - reporters and editors included

we're effed

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
We don’t play this kind of foolish bullshit out west.

- - - Updated - - -

Fire em all

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Chris Bergs POV did a good job of undressing the Fargo Forum. All sorts of craziness going on behind the scenes on this one. I recognized the name Krissee from an article I read this morning where she was full of nothing but praise for Vinyl Taco.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.valleynewslive.com/cont...m-Krissee-Grosso-on-Vinyl-Taco-570444081.html

Me has a feeling that ms Krissee is backtracking her collusion with the forum. Ms Krizzy may have a tough time finding another serving job after her name is out in the public??

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’d be willing to bet the only reason these employees are pissed is because they are being asked to go back to work at all. Now they can’t continue to collect more money in unemployment than they were making while working.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
weird a local newspaper is in on it????
surprised its not the Bismarck tribune.

thanks to whomever posted this this is awesome.

time to go back to work people

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’d be willing to bet the only reason these employees are pissed is because they are being asked to go back to work at all. Now they can’t continue to collect more money in unemployment than they were making while working.

Wife and I had that conversation when it was announced that the extra funds were attached to unemployment. It's good that we took care of the workers here in ND yet there has to be some incentive to go back to work. Unless more strings have been attached , The employees that quit won't be able to draw unemployment but I'm sure there are other programs they will qualify for.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
incentive to go back to work...you mean like cutting payroll tax like our president suggests but keeps getting mocked by the dems??? who would rather hand over free money. I mean seriously what better way to get the economy going then getting more people back to work with more money in their pockets.....

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
i’d be willing to bet the only reason these employees are pissed is because they are being asked to go back to work at all. Now they can’t continue to collect more money in unemployment than they were making while working.

bingo we have a winner.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75