Vinyl Taco VS Fargo Forum

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
the essential people that kept working sould have gotten the 600 a week, not those on unemployment.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
the essential people that kept working sould have gotten the 600 a week, not those on unemployment.

I agree, we got one day off. I'm not complaining, as I would hate to be layed off and have to go look for another job. I'm to old to start over. I can retire in 4 month but have no plan on it. I like my job and cant for the life of me think of doing anything .else

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
The interview Chris Berg had on his POV television show was laughable. The guy couldn't explain anything and the reasons he did give were sooooo shady! He couldn't say why he didn't collect some of the funds, but most people figured it out he owes backpay child support monies and it was garnished by the State of ND. He just said "personal reasons". LOL

The guy is a douche bag and intentionally tried to throw the owner under the bus with media attention. All it will do in the end is make the business more popular and the douche will be without employment as long as he lives in Fargo. I mean, how does he add "Vinyl Taco" to his resume/application and not get the question asked by future business prospects? He'll end up being a dishwasher in Hillsboro and commuting back/forth from Fargo.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
another sign of a country in mid-decay - when fake news becomes OK in many people's minds - reporters and editors included

we're effed

It absolutely sucks, but I'm rarely surprised anymore. Stopped by my mom's place last night, and two tv's were blaring bad news. One about the impending latest storm somewhere on the east coast, or southern states, or whatever - the other talking about the latest efforts to unseat Trump. That is why we don't watch the "news" at our house. It's all a bunch of crap anyhow. What is real, is terrible, and what's sensationalistic is often lies.

- - - Updated - - -

I’d be willing to bet the only reason these employees are pissed is because they are being asked to go back to work at all. Now they can’t continue to collect more money in unemployment than they were making while working.

And who can blame them, really? I think they're a symptom. The democratic ideology of "dont' worry, we will take care of you" is the culprit.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76