2020 governors cup

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would imagine if you email the game and fish they will give you the requirements

- - - Updated - - -

If your concerned about money don’t give out prize money. There are many on the waiting list. I would bet they could have a full field without any prize money. The planning has already been done for this tournament. And it’s like the millionth year so really little to no new planning for this year. It’s all a big bunch of bullshit. People should really take this into consideration when pondering fishing this tournament next year
I'm sure they will miss you. It's one fricking year. What a bunch of entitled whining sallys. You guys have all the answers on what's wrong with this country. Maybe it's you. You can't always get your way. And don't give me the bs line about they are trying to control us and are taking our freedoms away. It's a fishing tournament. If it's so easy to run and put on, do your own, just don't tell the G&F. That should be easy enough for all the great minds who have the time to bitch about everything.

AaronJ

Founding Member
Founding Member
I spoke with some that help organize the Chamber Tourney here in Devils lake and I would surmise that some of the same reasons for cancelling would ring true:

1) Weigh in with the distancing mandated by the State would be difficult
2) Current economic climate many of the donating businesses are facing make it hard for Tourney organizers to ask for donations of either $$ or product
3) Donors have an expectation of being mentioned throughout the tourney, whether it be at the rules meetings or weigh-ins. Limited face to face participation make those mentions fall on not only deaf ears, but ears that arent even present
4) Some of the State restrictions would make it less of the event that many are accustomed to. To put it on with less than what is expected would be a let down (yes, not having it is also a let down)
5) Many anglers are also feeling some financial burdens. Some entrants were planning on either dropping out or considering their entry a donation.
6) other reasons I am sure were not discussed with me.

I may not agree. I may be disappointed. But, it is just a tourney and there will be more.

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm sure they will miss you. It's one fricking year. What a bunch of entitled whining sallys. You guys have all the answers on what's wrong with this country. Maybe it's you. You can't always get your way. And don't give me the bs line about they are trying to control us and are taking our freedoms away. It's a fishing tournament. If it's so easy to run and put on, do your own, just don't tell the G&F. That should be easy enough for all the great minds who have the time to bitch about everything.

Define irony.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member

There's a real easy solution if you're that disgruntled with the folks on this site. I'm sure there will be much rending of clothes and gnashing of teeth if you log off forever, but they'll get over it. I pity the people that have to listen to your bitter curmudgeonry in person.

tenor.gif

Attachments

curly.jpeg

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
Define irony.

"But I am human enough to see the bigger picture and NOT shallow enough to sit behind a phone or computer monitor and call volunteers pussies."

Typed while sitting behind a phone or computer monitor.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
There's a real easy solution if you're that disgruntled with the folks on this site. I'm sure there will be much rending of clothes and gnashing of teeth if you log off forever, but they'll get over it. I pity the people that have to listen to your bitter curmudgeonry in person.

1668017461704.png
Just the opposite. I had my annual job performance review just a month ago and I scored extremely high in my communication skills and ability to get along with my coworkers and our customers. Of course most of them aren't a bunch of tough guys constantly engage in dick measuring contests like most on here. Sorry to disappoint you about me. I almost have a perfect life. I'm 3 lbs overweight.

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just the opposite. I had my annual job performance review just a month ago and I scored extremely high in my communication skills and ability to get along with my coworkers and our customers. Of course most of them aren't a bunch of tough guys constantly engage in dick measuring contests like most on here. Sorry to disappoint you about me. I almost have a perfect life. I'm 3 lbs overweight.

Toby! Good to have you back!

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bet you have some of the best communication skills. No one has higher scores than you. Answer me this. You hate everyone on this site. And the feeling seems to be nearly mutual. Why are you here?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
See boys I got that Karen (glamper)on ignore and if more would he would wilt away and die like the delicate flower he is. Now if no would would quote him I would never see any of his live in my mommy’s basement Cheeto eating drivel

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member

Man, I bet you're a hoot at parties.

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Should the Mayor and city council of Garrison have any say in the matter if they are within their comfort zone to host the tournament ? I'm pretty sure there would have been communications between the host community and tournament directors before the decision was made so I wouldn't be so quick to lay blame on any one person. what % of payout is this tournament ?

bobberdown

LET IT GO PEOPLE, ITS CANCELED!!!! PUT ON A LEECH< CRAWLER, OR CRANK AND just go fish GET OVER IT!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Camper is perfect, according to HIS REVUES

Rizzo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just the opposite. I had my annual job performance review just a month ago and I scored extremely high in my communication skills and ability to get along with my coworkers and our customers. Of course most of them aren't a bunch of tough guys constantly engage in dick measuring contests like most on here. Sorry to disappoint you about me. I almost have a perfect life. I'm 3 lbs overweight and have a 3 inch pecker

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd suggest that anyone interested in determining if a tournament is held tomorrow, next week, or whenever...you might want to get involved with the underworkings rather than complain on here.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Except for the fact that they need people other than themselves to fish in them. I say fuck it cancel them forever

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 75