Need a new cooler

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I labeled my Yeti, “the panty dropperII”
Buying an overpriced yeti is like putting 6 inch stacks in the box of your Cummins because you took last place at the biggest wiener contest and you were the only one who showed up.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I have a Walmart brand 26 qt and it does fine. Also have an Orca 40qt that works pretty good and is made in America. I wouldn’t pay full price for a cooler when many brands are half off and work just as good.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Picked up a 150 qt, at Sams. Fits perfect in the back of the wifes new Subaru and that's where its going to stay for those grocery shopping trips and taking veggies to Fargo this late summer and fall.

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have 2 Coleman Extremes. If you chill them before you fill with ice/food/beverages, its surprising how comparable they are to the high end coolers. And very reasonably priced. The Extreme 5 or 6 or 7, whatever the great big one is, will hold a quartered out mule deer. Just my .02.

sig357

Founding Member
Founding Member
lifetime.png
You sure about that? Seems unlikely at that price, and I'm not immediately seeing anything about that on the Lifetime or Walmart sites.

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member

Ok, just seems like if that were the case, it would be plastered all over their site as that would be a selling point. And the 3rd party site that search result came from doesn't know for sure either, they only say this "But according to all the marketing for Lifetime coolers they are made in the USA, not in China."

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74