Uncut grass and not spraying weeds

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've called the Health Department before on a neighbor pumping out his own sewer waste into a field. Problem is, that field was also a potato crop with a contract to produce potato chips in Jamestown! Health Dept. guy drove up the next week and issue a desist warning. New septic system went in by the end of summer. As you eat your Ruffles you can thank me! lol

I have no problem involving authorities when it goes OUTSIDE of the boundaries. I have a couple of neighbors (new residence now) down the street and both their lawns (2 acres each) are nothing but dandelions and weeds; no grass other than quack grass. They mow everything down to the earth and wait until it requires another chopping. Just think how their decisions affect the neighbor's lawns?? You couldn't spray enough to keep the stuff blowing in the ND winds and affecting your lawn over and over again.

You've just described EVERY YARD on my street, except mine of course. I have THE only real grass on the entire street, and the only other real grass is around the tribal building.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
60FB8F22-1633-4E83-B97A-0145988F65DD.jpeg

Does your neighbor compete with this yard down the street from me?

When they all turn poofy and white and you get a little breeze in your neighborhood it must look like a damn snow globe at his place!

I bet you never miss prime time for picking morels!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79