Our Neighbors to the East

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
How come we and law enforcement must play by the rules and laws and the rioters don't have too? What the hell is wrong with this picture? Vigilante's come to mind.

Screenshot_20200531-055215.jpg. Dey here dey were stopped by the cops

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's a sad day for law biding citizens when criminals have more rights than us. I won't fall for the Poor Poor me BS that I keep hearing that the Fargo protesters say. "We didn't want this " They said. I don't think it's a coincidence that the destruction and looting started at JL Beers and Vinyl Taco. The Vinyl Taco employees played the poor me card when it was time to go back to work. They made stuff up because they were living high off the hog not working and I wouldn't doubt they lost their unemployment benefits over it. One of the poor me's was on Chris Bergs POV and he made an ass out of himself then the co-owner of Vinyl Taco and JL beers was on POV the next night and pretty much confirmed it in a nice way.

The Poor me's are a growing tribe that are spreading out like weeds and will be bigger and cause more trouble if we let them.

Lou63

Founding Member
Founding Member
classify rioting/looting/burning damaging property as domestic terrorism and NO bail with mandatory jail sentences. Read bidens staff already donated to bail funds to get the criminals back on the streets.

man in the box

Founding Member
Founding Member
So are residents of Fargo gonna just lay down for this? Are they really that weak? I know it’s a bastion of liberalism but damn must be some conservatives there.
I see you are in Williston...did you go down to the DAPL protest or did you "just lay down"? Pretty easy to sit behind a computer and say they should do this and that. I don't live in Fargo, but near by. I'm not going there with my AR and strapped up because I would be arrested.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I see you are in Williston...did you go down to the DAPL protest or did you "just lay down"? Pretty easy to sit behind a computer and say they should do this and that. I don't live in Fargo, but near by. I'm not going there with my AR and strapped up because I would be arrested.
No you wouldn’t lol. Yea your def not the one they need there then. And no I didn’t go to DAPL I have a job lol. And they situation is completely different. They were destroying a city and looting. I mean seriously you must see the stark difference.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
It has become clear to me that wherever acts like this break out they will be allowed, western nodak included. You can talk tough eyexer but just saying no I didn’t I had a job is just another way of copping out. God watch over this nation it looks like we are on the brink and may tip over for good

man in the box

Founding Member
Founding Member
No you wouldn’t lol. Yea your def not the one they need there then. And no I didn’t go to DAPL I have a job lol. And they situation is completely different. They were destroying a city and looting. I mean seriously you must see the stark difference.
Yeah, I also have a job...so you "just laid down" then. Another tough guy behind a computer. What about the burning of vehicles and destroying all kinds of stuff at DAPL? Sure it's a little different, but the same as well.

Coalburner

Honored Member
I see Trump labeled Antifa as a terrorist organization and rightfully so. Probably could have just labeled the whole democrat party the same thing. It’s getting harder and harder to accept the two different sets of rules for normal hard working people and the set of rules applied to the scum of society.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I also have a job...so you "just laid down" then. Another tough guy behind a computer. What about the burning of vehicles and destroying all kinds of stuff at DAPL? Sure it's a little different, but the same as well.
Amazing how those cocksuckers that protest and riot all the time have time to do so. They must have a pretty good vacation package where they work.

- - - Updated - - -

How come in the old days the law enforcements would use fire hoses and water cannons to stop or move the protestors but you see none of this used now? Must of been to effective so they outlawed its use?
Thats exactly the reason - it worked to well - some liberal rat got elected and made sure his buddies didn’t get washed down the street anymore.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Amazing how those cocksuckers that protest and riot all the time have time to do so. They must have a pretty good vacation package where they work.
Oh they're getting it under the table compliments of Soros and Co. There is definitely some crooked shit going on in this country yet people still keep voting to keep it that way.
If you can't see a dark online entity bringing all these idiots to the same place for the same cause just to raise chaos on things they don't know much about (multiple riots, no dapl, Kavanaugh, public shaming, etc etc) there's no hope for you or you just choose to turn a blind eye. #exileantifa

Coalburner

Honored Member
Oh they're getting it under the table compliments of Soros and Co. There is definitely some crooked shit going on in this country yet people still keep voting to keep it that way.
If you can't see a dark online entity bringing all these idiots to the same place for the same cause just to raise chaos on things they don't know much about (multiple riots, no dapl, Kavanaugh, public shaming, etc etc) there's no hope for you or you just choose to turn a blind eye. #exileantifa
Oh no the democrats and the media said we are all crazy for believing that conspiracy theory about George Soros - Funny how a lot of intelligent and decent minded people come to the same conclusion. The media and democrats are pushing this country hard towards civil war - there is a reason why they have upped the intensity on trying to grab guns. Watch out if they win the next election.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Rioters in Philly just took over a whole line of patrol cars. How can this happen? Can't they at least spray them with rubber bullets? Have they no plan of attack?

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Rioters in Philly just took over a whole line of patrol cars. How can this happen? Can't they at least spray them with rubber bullets? Have they no plan of attack?
liberal governance. They’re spineless. They refuse to make the hard decisions. They’re answer is to run and hide. Notice this shit is never spilling out into the suburbs?

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
liberal governance. They’re spineless. They refuse to make the hard decisions. They’re answer is to run and hide. Notice this shit is never spilling out into the suburbs?

I read that in some parts of Minneapolis barricades were set up and people were carrying baseball bats. In preparation for the riot gang.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75