Our Neighbors to the East

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Trying to think about how to segregate the looters from protestors.

I wonder if the Nat'l guard could do this quickly enough to be effective?:

Station side-dump semi-trailers full of sand. @ the 1st indication of looting, you roll the side-dumps up onto the sidewalk, dump, and roll out, Truck #2 follows and so on until you make it fairly difficult for looters to exit, therefore relatively easy for LEO to arrest those who've been looting.

Back-door coverages are coordinated and covered before the semi's roll. LEOs ride the side-dumps. Arrest anyone climbing the sand-pile, and anyone trying to use an alternative exit.

In the case of shopping malls or multi-level stores, you roll in with a boom-truck (or 2 or 3) and flat-beds full of Hesco barriers. Wall in the looters.

You certainly wouldn't get them all, and of course many would be charged but not convicted of serious crimes. But, you'd weed out at least some of the agitators, hopefully enough of them to calm things down for a while. Erect some "tent-city" jails, a la Sheriff Joe where folks can "cool-off" while waiting for a court date. As a show of good faith that the tent-jail inmates aren't suffering any more than LEOs, their lawyers, or their judge, the court can be held outside in a tent as well. It would be interesting to see how long the media and/or SPLC lawyers would be willing to sit in say Houston or Dallas in a tent covering these cases.

Last edited:

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
They better not ask for a single federal dollar for cleanup and repairs. They shit in their bed they need to sleep in it.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
More would get accomplished in their cause if 100% Protesters were indeed peaceful. If this is true, wouldn't it make sense for them to "take care" of the un-peaceful ones on their own as they see it happening versus having law enforcement clean it up? Perhaps even have the MSM ask the protesters why they don't take care of the looters/rioters in the bunch? Lots of problems would be solved and things may even get better....but it won't happen cuz they don't want it.;:;banghead

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
101780430_10104089973307706_1255788896218775552_n.jpg
I mean what the titty sprinkles is wrong with people

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
There are legit brick pallets that were put in place in riot areas with no correlation to any legitimate purpose to be there. Many have been coincidental and/or placed there some time before this shit started. But there is def pallets set by rioters

Vollmers

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I saw a video of a paintball "gatling gun" that had a 5000 count hopper. That would be entertaining as well. Plus anyone covered in paint would be an easy target for LEO to arrest.
I think they could lottery and/or auction off "Water Cannon Seat Time".

Marbleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm confused by your first link compared to the others are you trying to say that these strategically placed blue bins are fake, I just looking for clarification is all

I’m not trying to say anything. Just shared some links that show a lot of the information in your link was inaccurate and had been debunked by multiple police departments themselves. Dailymail clearly didn’t do any investigating at all, they just printed shit from sketchy sources like random people’s Instagram accounts and didn’t bother verifying anything. It’s what they tend to do. Dailymail is a known tabloid propaganda pushing entity. Regarding the blue bins, they weren’t fake, they just weren’t anywhere near an area where protesters were. Read the vice link, they go in to a lot more detail. You had stated in a previous post that you care about facts, so I just passed along some information that may help you find some. I had already read a number of things on this issue and it didn’t make much sense and the sources I initially read it from clearly didn’t do any investigating on this issue so I did my own researching and the links I posted are just some of the information I had found.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Trust me that’s what some lady told me who the rioters in Fargo were. It’s got to be true!
I get it bud I also found out this was vandalized in Venice beach Vietnam memorial replica that was painted on a brick wall back in 2016.

I’m not trying to say anything. Just shared some links that show a lot of the information in your link was inaccurate and had been debunked by multiple police departments themselves. Dailymail clearly didn’t do any investigating at all, they just printed shit from sketchy sources like random people’s Instagram accounts and didn’t bother verifying anything. It’s what they tend to do. Dailymail is a known tabloid propaganda pushing entity. Regarding the blue bins, they weren’t fake, they just weren’t anywhere near an area where protesters were. Read the vice link, they go in to a lot more detail. You had stated in a previous post that you care about facts, so I just passed along some information that may help you find some. I had already read a number of things on this issue and it didn’t make much sense and the sources I initially read it from clearly didn’t do any investigating on this issue so I did my own researching and the links I posted are just some of the information I had found.
Yes I do I kind of glad that it was fake news because that what be quite terrible if people where really that sadistic and hurtful

Marbleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.businessinsider.com/white-nationalist-identity-evropa-twitter-antifa-looting-2020-6

There are some white nationalist’s trying to throw some more gas on this shit show fire. Antifa and their bullshit antics.There are all kinds of shitheads causing problems but there are some protesters who are stepping in to stop some shit starters. Unfortunately, this kind of shit tends to bring out the worst in some people. It makes absolutely no sense to take shit out on innocent people/business owners who had nothing to do with any of this. Ruining your community accomplishes nothing. The looters, the people who show up for the sole purpose of f’n shit up, the sickening desecration of World War II memorials, the people throwing shit at cops, the cops that are using excessive force for no reason, all just further complicates these protests and divides our country further. I guess I just don’t understand some people’s motivation for doing dumb shit. Anyway, F em all.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 153
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 79