Our Neighbors to the East

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
like maybe the double chicken wing for the those wrasslers or the full nelson for the rest of us??

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Minnesota Gov. Walz asks Trump for disaster declaration after George Floyd riots trigger over $500M in damages

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mi...r-declaration-george-floyd-riots-500m-damages

This is like issuing an open season with unlimited tags, watching the resource get wiped out and then pleading for help from the sportsmen to immediately help build back up the resource. Is this what leadership has come to. People need to have more balls if this country is going to ever recover or get any better again.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Trump better tell them to eat shit. I can’t believe he would actually ask trump for help

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
You can’t possibly be shocked the way this country is going right now

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
They disbanded to police let them use that money or take it out of the welfare budget. Maybe raise the taxes and let All Minnesota residence pay for it then maybe they will vote the worthless pieces of shit out of office. They voted for the turds and the turds allowed the destruction so now they can live in the cesspool that they created.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
lunker,

I don't think that video will help the officers physically holding Floyd down, it may help the one that was wearing this camera because it puts him in a position of crowd control, not George Floyd control.

I believe Derek Chauvin is going to spend some time in prison. There were a number of passersby who arguably have no connection to Floyd that called the cops out on excessive use of force here. I have zero issue with how they handled Floyd as he resisted arrest, but once he was on the ground the amount of force became excessive, quickly.

Anyway, that's just my opinion.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Only one that’s gonna get convicted anyway is the cop that kneeled on him. And he is probably not going to be found guilty of murder, it’ll end up being failure to provide care. If you’ve seen the autopsy report with the amount of drugs and number of drugs found in the guy he was probably going to OD anyway

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
lunker,

I don't think that video will help the officers physically holding Floyd down, it may help the one that was wearing this camera because it puts him in a position of crowd control, not George Floyd control.

I believe Derek Chauvin is going to spend some time in prison. There were a number of passersby who arguably have no connection to Floyd that called the cops out on excessive use of force here. I have zero issue with how they handled Floyd as he resisted arrest, but once he was on the ground the amount of force became excessive, quickly.

Anyway, that's just my opinion.
its called excited delirium and as far as kneeling on his neck that at the time was considered SOP, with just those two examples that are facts. None of those officers will be found guilty, there might be a grand jury indictment but no police officer will go to prison.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
it has been a long while since I watched the video, but isn't the LEO kneeling both on the neck & the back of the perp? that is what I recall, has it ever been speculated which knee held what pressure for what duration? I don't know about you all, but I kneel for like 12 seconds on both or either knee before I feel the need to shift my weight. I have heard several people, yeah you Joe Rogan, go off on the 8+ minute time frame as if it was an MMA contest waiting for a tap. I shed no tears for the perp, he had the option to comply and it didn't work out for him. Should the police actions be analyzed? absolutely, but hindsight is 20/20.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
As a perp if you behave in the manner he did you honestly should expect nothing less really

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
it has been a long while since I watched the video, but isn't the LEO kneeling both on the neck & the back of the perp? that is what I recall, has it ever been speculated which knee held what pressure for what duration? I don't know about you all, but I kneel for like 12 seconds on both or either knee before I feel the need to shift my weight. I have heard several people, yeah you Joe Rogan, go off on the 8+ minute time frame as if it was an MMA contest waiting for a tap. I shed no tears for the perp, he had the option to comply and it didn't work out for him. Should the police actions be analyzed? absolutely, but hindsight is 20/20.

His weight wasn't on his kneecap, but all weight was on his shin. And his shin was on his neck.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Someone really should have done or said something at the point he went silent at bare minimum, that's unfortunate. Handcuffed and out-numbered 4:1 and you continue to apply pressure? He wasn't even endangering anybody but himself. Act like an animal and this is what can happen though.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guys the man died of a drug overdose not caused by a knee on his neck, and Jeffrey epstein did not commit suicide.

- - - Updated - - -

His weight wasn't on his kneecap, but all weight was on his shin. And his shin was on his neck.

You know as well as I do that applying enough force on his wind pipe and he would not be able to say i can't breathe. What happened to GF is unfortunate but he died of his own stupidity plain and simple. Rowdie how many times have you been coaching a match and your guy or vice versa has such a deep front head lock and rolls the guy over on his back and squeezes some will say i can't breathe but we have been taught that if you can talk you can breathe, the wrestler is only panicking which makes it seem worse then it really is. Same thing happened with GF

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
You couldn't pay me enough to deal with the POS law breakers that seem to think they have more rights than the law abiding citizens. Binge watch Cops some rainy day and pay attention to skin color of the ones that run and the ones that cooperate. It must take a lot of willpower for cops in big cities to keep their composure as well an they do.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
The front headlock, and a shin to the neck isn't cutting off air but blood to the brain. You will be able to talk, and breath, put you may pass out. We called it choking a guy out when using a front headlock, but we all knew what it really was. When you feel yourself passing out, you panic, and if you can talk, most will say they can't breath. I'm not surprised that Flyoid died in that position. Does anyone really think he would have died without a shin on his neck cutting off blood to his brain. There's no doubt in my mind he'd still be alive if not for a knee to his neck for 8 minutes.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don’t know how they do it

It's probably why some act like pricks some of the time. I think we all have a few stories of LEO'S that could have handled a situation better, and their actions actually made it worse. I know I do.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 119
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 70