Our Neighbors to the East

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
What bothers me with all of this is how certain people and media always make it about color. How many of these incidents aren't based on color yet it is "white cop shoots black man"? How many of these same incidents types of incidents occur and just don't get the attention because it isn't white and black? I could care less if your skin color is purple as there are piece of shit, worthless people everywhere that come in all shapes, sizes, and color.

Regarding the riots, You have all of these "peaceful" protestors demanding fair rights and equality yet they are out there destroying the communities but don't want to be judged and want to be treated with respect? These protestors act like a bunch of rabid monkeys and should all be charged. These riots do way more harm than good if they truly were trying to drive for equality.

I have not watched any videos of the incident and won't form any opinions on it.

I was commenting on a facebook thread about this and I was told indirectly that I my opinion doesnt matter because Im a white male, BY A WHITE MALE!!! I called him out on his racism and he said
"I’m being racist against old white guys? Ok. I’ll accept that."

Coalburner

Honored Member
I was commenting on a facebook thread about this and I was told indirectly that I my opinion doesnt matter because Im a white male, BY A WHITE MALE!!! I called him out on his racism and he said
"I’m being racist against old white guys? Ok. I’ll accept that."
The person that said that are part of the group in America I despise the most.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
At what point did the officers put him on the ground? I have not seen any video which shows when & why he was put on the ground. I have seen a video where he fell on his own but that was on the curb side of the vehicle. They show multiple videos but they all have gaps in time so without the whole video any judgment now is premature until more facts come out. In one shot you can see a total of 3 officers holding him down so there appears to be more to the story than we know now
I don't know, like you I have only seen the videos available but I don't give a shit what happened prior to the last 5 minutes of the guys life, there is no reason to keep kneeling on someone until they are dead. He was restrained, in cuffs on his stomach and 3 officers had to kneel on him for 5 fucking minutes while he begged for his life? Have some god damn common sense! Know when to throw in the damn towel FFS!

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
The cop that murdered the guy already had a bad file with several complaints and reprimands. I hope he gets murder and the cops that stood there and watched get accessory to murder

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_20200528_152135_01.jpg

What to look foward to ---- when (not if) the economy collapses

Bob Erfish

Honored Member
No clue - I'm not a cop. I have no idea what made four cops (all under public scrutiny) decide this very big dude was worth controlling/cuffing. But I do know that the MSM story is rarely an unbiased one.

I guess these four cops were all just racists, looking to kill a black guy in front of onlookers, so they could go to prison where they'll live a life of leisure, without their loved ones to hassle them. :::

My guess is the cop who actually kneeled on the guys neck was racist. Sure he had probably heard plenty of fake cries for help before but this guy was handcuffed and pinned to the ground. Would getting the fuck off his neck have hurt the officer? Worst case scenario the guy gets belligerent and either kicks the officer in the shins or spits at him, than he gets the ducking taser. But nobody dies. 8 minutes kneeling on a guys neck while he cries that he can’t breath but you don’t bother to get up till he goes limp? WTF man. I don’t believe he set out to kill anyone, but he surely didn’t follow his training, and likely let past experience of scum bags alter his judgement. As for the other 3, they weren’t on anyone’s neck, getting fired and forever shamed is probably punishment enough,
although they’ll probably get the book thrown at them

i hate this officer for what he did, not only did he kill this man but he gave 100’s of absolute fucking dirt bags an excuse to go rob, burn, and pillage the very community they live in. IMO rioters are just as bad as the cop and are nothing more than wasted skin.

- - - Updated - - -

The part that pisses me off the most about the rioting is all the sum bitches that protest for social injustice-see kappernick- do nothing but fan the flames of violence. How fucking stupid do you have to be to think that burning neighborhoods to the ground will get people to respect you more. For fucks sake, wake up you assholes

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
lots of suck in msp these days... people are now destroying the property of innocent people,,, cuz an innocent person dies??? how do you justify that in a right mind...

to me, it's really a math question for me at my age... if x% of the population will steal my car or kill me for it, i choose to live around fewer people to mitigate the risk...

i live around the fewest people i can while maintaining the income i need to be happy...

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I see that rioting looting as the new norm. Wait till the full effect of overreaction to the virus gets felt.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Since the number of black people killed by whites pales in comparison to the number of whites killed by blacks, I wonder when white people will start demanding reparations?? Or riot in the streets?

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m late to this discussion. Discussed this with great length with my cop sun today. First you can’t make a determination with only the amount of video being shown. Was the cop being over zealous? Just the minutes of that tape would make one believe so. Everybody assume he was suffocated. Well someone suffocating doesn’t have the ability to say he can’t breath fifty times. And cops hear that every time they put someone to the ground. So it doesn’t really mean anything to them when they hear that because of you can talk that much you can no doubt breath. So as bad as that looked we have to wait for all the video footage prior to seeing this cops knee in the guys neck and then have to wait for coroners report. It’s also extremely hard to believe three other cops stood there and didn’t do anything if they felt it was concerning. One of the three would have at least made an attempt to discuss with the kneeing cop. There is some missing info in all this so I’m going to refrain from judging until the facts are in. Remember the St. Louis event. They damn near lynched the cop and it turned out he was right in his actions. If it turns out this cop is found to have been negligent and killed this guy I’ll be the first to call for the death penalty

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
My guess is the cop who actually kneeled on the guys neck was racist. Sure he had probably heard plenty of fake cries for help before but this guy was handcuffed and pinned to the ground. Would getting the fuck off his neck have hurt the officer? Worst case scenario the guy gets belligerent and either kicks the officer in the shins or spits at him, than he gets the ducking taser. But nobody dies. 8 minutes kneeling on a guys neck while he cries that he can’t breath but you don’t bother to get up till he goes limp? WTF man. I don’t believe he set out to kill anyone, but he surely didn’t follow his training, and likely let past experience of scum bags alter his judgement. As for the other 3, they weren’t on anyone’s neck, getting fired and forever shamed is probably punishment enough,
although they’ll probably get the book thrown at them

i hate this officer for what he did, not only did he kill this man but he gave 100’s of absolute fucking dirt bags an excuse to go rob, burn, and pillage the very community they live in. IMO rioters are just as bad as the cop and are nothing more than wasted skin.

- - - Updated - - -

The part that pisses me off the most about the rioting is all the sum bitches that protest for social injustice-see kappernick- do nothing but fan the flames of violence. How fucking stupid do you have to be to think that burning neighborhoods to the ground will get people to respect you more. For fucks sake, wake up you assholes

How many white racists have a Hmong for a wife ?

Bob Erfish

Honored Member
Are you serious? For decades if not centuries white men have fantasized about Asian women while hating black men. That comment is about as out of touch with reality as one could get.

- - - Updated - - -

Dylan Roof is one example of an extreme white supremest who had no disdain towards Asians.

- - - Updated - - -

John Derbyshire was once fired from a conservative called “National Review” for writing an article in which he requested that his children protect themselves by avoiding black children, closely scrutinize black politicians, and accept that white peoples are more intelligent than black people. Mr. Derbyshire is married to a Chinese immigrant whose birth name I could not pronounce.

My guess Obi-Wan, is that you won’t have a response to this.

My other guess is that we have similar feelings for the situation in Minneapolis,
but for some reason you decided to cherry pick a comment out of my response and make an absolutely idiotic remark about it.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
If all the people that voted for Trump are racist, all blacks that voted for Obama are racist. %90 voted for Obama by the way.

Bob Erfish

Honored Member
Honest question Sum1, when did this become a Trump vs Obama thing? I missed that part and can’t stand that everything has to be political, but I suppose right now it’s inevitable.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are you serious? For decades if not centuries white men have fantasized about Asian women while hating black men. That comment is about as out of touch with reality as one could get.

- - - Updated - - -

Dylan Roof is one example of an extreme white supremest who had no disdain towards Asians.

- - - Updated - - -

John Derbyshire was once fired from a conservative called “National Review” for writing an article in which he requested that his children protect themselves by avoiding black children, closely scrutinize black politicians, and accept that white peoples are more intelligent than black people. Mr. Derbyshire is married to a Chinese immigrant whose birth name I could not pronounce.

My guess Obi-Wan, is that you won’t have a response to this.

My other guess is that we have similar feelings for the situation in Minneapolis,
but for some reason you decided to cherry pick a comment out of my response and make an absolutely idiotic remark about it.

your remark about the officer being racist without zero proof is as idiotic as those that are looting and burning Minneapolis. Just because the officer is white and the deceased man was black does not automatically make the officer racist as you claim him to be. Labeling him racist is falling for the biased liberal news media narrative of the situation. There is more to this story than we presently know so when all the evidence comes out that will be the time to make an informed opinion on the case.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not one time in my life have I ever desired to live in a big city. They're all Shitholes.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fox News is just reporting that the police have pulled out of the 3rd Precinct building and the rioters have broken in. I'm sure that they will at the least trash the building and maybe burn it to the ground. Sad deal all around.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74