Our Neighbors to the East

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh, but those politicians implemented a curfew...... good job Mayor Dumbazz. They should've charged that cop day 1 with assault or something. They should ALL 4 be behind bars by now. EVERY L.E.A needs to be trained and retrained on how to detain someone WITHOUT KILLING them. ESPECIALLY when they comply!!
it wasn’t detaining. Those two had a past.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-leaders-agents-of-chaos-crimes-mob

I would like one of you riot apologists to prove Tucker wrong. You people can go to hell.
:;:thumbsup I can see where at times an individual may be oppressed, but as a group they have had their ass pampered for years. If you work for the government and you want to buy equipment you have to purchase from a minority business first. If you hire have you to follow affirmative action rules. You can rate them 0 to 100 and have five people at 99, but if you have a minority at a qualified 75 you have to hire the minority. I paid ten years on my college loans. Colleges beg minorities to come to their school.

I have no idea yet about what really went down on an incomplete video. Neither does anyone else. Waiting for the truth doesn't make one racist. I actually believe we should all be equal and I think affirmative action is racist.

So who is to blame for all this? Is it all the fault of white people? The democrats have said they are going to solve all the racial problems. They have said that since the 1960's, but what have they done? Pelosi, Schumer, Biden have all been in about 30 years, but somehow it's all Trumps fault in the past three years? Maybe the minorities have been voting wrong for 30 years. Their grandparents were oppressed, but the feeling of slavery is not genetically passed on. They don't feel slavery anymore than the next person so I don't understand how that gives them a license to burn and steal the property of innocent people, even their own.

Their is only one thing I am sure of and that is the truth isn't very popular these days.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The news reports of 80% being out of town are bullshit. Are there some? Absolutely. But no way 80%. Maybe 20%. That being said those 20% are there for one thing. Agitating the locals into doing things they normally wouldn’t consider. They start the ball rolling in all the major destruction. This could have all been stopped the night they took precinct 3 down. If the mayor hadn’t told the police to vacated the building and given the order to shoot the first ones across the fence it would have been over. And they had every right to shoot them at that point. You give out the order to the crowd that anyone through the fence would be shot. They didn’t draw the line and stick to it now they have something I don’t know if they can put an end to.

701Rounder

I think it's time to set the bastages straight. Time to start burning down the projects. All of em.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.foxnews.com/us/minnesota-national-guard-full-mobilization-george-floyd

The article mentions white supremacists flocking to Minneapolis to burn it down. Is this just out of more fear of being labeled racist and scared to call out the leftist thugs while instead pinning it on an easy target where nobody will say a damn word? I'm just confused as to what fight and cause would the white supremacists have in any of this.
Everyone and their dog that hasn't been living under a rock since Obama was in office knows it's BLM & antifa that jump at every single opportunity they can get to "burn this bitch down".

Last edited:

Bob Erfish

Honored Member
Out of the 20 people arrested in st.paul last night, none were from mn. Maybe it is 80% out of state? Who knows, who cares. They’re terrorists. Shoot them after 8pm

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” Malcolm X

Bob Erfish

Honored Member
There was an old black woman in a wheel chair on KSTP this morning, crying because the rioters burned down the only stores she was able to get to. Just sad. She mentioned how senseless and ignorant there actions were. Fox, CNN, and every other news outlet needs to post this interview. It highlights the fact that these assholes are victimizing black people at a rate much higher than even the most corrupt police force ever could.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minnesota-national-guard-full-mobilization-george-floyd

The article mentions white supremacists flocking to Minneapolis to burn it down. Is this just out of more fear of being labeled racist and scared to call out the leftist thugs white instead pinning it on an easy target where nobody will say a damn word? I'm just confused as to what fight and cause would the white supremacists have in any of this.
Everyone and their dog that hasn't been living under a rock since Obama was in office knows it's BLM & antifa that jump at every single opportunity they can get to "burn this bitch down".

exactly. There’s a few lone white anarchists in the group out to cause trouble but by and large this is the Black Lives Matter bullshit. If Trump gets elected to a second term he would do well to put BLM on his list of terrorist organizations

Bob Erfish

Honored Member
I’d like to think that’s true eyexer, but it would likely cost Trump a few votes. At the end of the day politicians will not do what they think is right if they believe they will lose votes.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
how many 70" tv's and cases of booze can you get in a prius or minivan with 4 people to head back out of state???

i would bet that nothing looted has left the county, let alone the state... locals did that...

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member

The article mentions white supremacists flocking to Minneapolis to burn it down. Is this just out of more fear of being labeled racist and scared to call out the leftist thugs while instead pinning it on an easy target where nobody will say a damn word? I'm just confused as to what fight and cause would the white supremacists have in any of this.
I was wondering how much we would hear about ANTIFA. They talked about Soros funding ANTIFA and said you could pick them out of the crowd because they had the expensive gass masks, communication devices in their ears, and they were there to insight and make fools of the locals. This is another attempt to derail Trump and the coming election. I think someone else had a good comment: Russia = failed, Impeachment = failed, Covid19 = failed, bring on the race riots.

Bob Erfish

Honored Member
I do not believe this has anything to do with Trump. These criminals are looking for an excuse to destroy and steal. The anarchists out there don’t give two shits who the president is. They are looking for a chance to cause mayhem. This scenario would have played out under Trump, Biden, Bush, Obama, whoever. This is not a politically motivated riot, it’s just people causing chaos because they had an opportunity

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree they don’t give a shit who the president is. Half of them probably don’t even know. This is all about getting back at the white man and free shit

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
[FONT=&quot]Criminal complaint in the George Floyd case put together hastily for Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman's press conference yesterday.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Freeman used this complaint to justify charging Derrick Chauvin with the EXACT SAME charge he levied against Officer Mohamed Noor for shooting Justine Damond in the stomach. It took 8 months for Freeman to charge Noor, and 4 days to charge Chauvin. Think about that.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Not only that, but two days ago Freeman said he had evidence that would EXONERATE Chauvin - likely the fact that the "neck restraint" hold used on George Floyd is sanctioned by the MPD to render unruly suspects UNCONSCIOUS and Floyd did NOT die of asphyxiation or strangulation. The "neck restraint" is legal and used OFTEN by the MPD. Floyd DID NOT die from the restraint...he died of heart problems and drug use.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This was a total set up used to incite a race riot, torch the city, make way for a massive new public housing corridor, tent cities, absentee ballot mills - and scare people into their homes for cheat-by-mail. I would BET my retirement on it!
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Demon-crats in Minnesota pulled a Smollett and now they don't know how to get out of it! They wanted you to think that by quickly charging Chauvin - that would stop the riots. Instead, they got worse. Meanwhile, Frey is now demanding Freeman turn the case over to Ellison! Ellison is the head of the Communist Party in Minnesota & a leader in Antifa, who are doing the rioting! He's part of the HOAX.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Don't let AG Ellison, Mayor Frey, Governor Walz, Sheriff Hutchinson & the corrupt leadership of the MPD get away with it. Throw the bums OUT of office before we rebuild our city.
101471724_2635506366693517_5740839440306143232_o.jpg
101550851_2635506263360194_127726511997321216_o.jpg
101644734_2635505973360223_1971313237798420480_o.jpg
something for you liberals to look at

[/FONT]

man in the box

Founding Member
Founding Member
We all on this site would do the same or worse if the government ever tried to take our guns. We need not to focus on these arsons and looters and need to focus on what caused this in the first place. No ones lives are in danger right now, building and businesses can be replaced. Like MLK said a riot is the language of the unheard
Late to the conversation, but you should add the remainder of MLK's quote...look it up.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
that was your first thought????

truly bizarre

I get it. I didn't elaborate at all. I watched the video of the guy calmly walking along and breaking windows. No excitement. Didn't steal anything. With the umbrella over his head, he sure appeared to be doing what he set out to do, but remain unseen. Others didn't bother covering their faces, but this guy was a ghost.

Then I thought, "Who would do that?".
Then I thought, "Hey, that's going to make this worse."
Then I thought "Hey, who would do that?"
Then I thought "Making the rioters look worse.. who would that benefit?".
Then I thought "well, it sure would take a bit of pressure off the cops."

I know, I've read too many whodunnit's, and watched too much tv. It just looked really really odd.

NG3067

★★ Legendary Member
Out of the 20 people arrested in st.paul last night, none were from mn. Maybe it is 80% out of state? Who knows, who cares. They’re terrorists. Shoot them after 8pm
I don’t think they should shoot them, but they should be charged as a terrorist, and treated accordingly. The ones from out of state during DAPL got a slap on the wrist, they gotta make the penalty harsh so this behavior stops.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I get it. I didn't elaborate at all. I watched the video of the guy calmly walking along and breaking windows. No excitement. Didn't steal anything. With the umbrella over his head, he sure appeared to be doing what he set out to do, but remain unseen. Others didn't bother covering their faces, but this guy was a ghost.

Then I thought, "Who would do that?".
Then I thought, "Hey, that's going to make this worse."
Then I thought "Hey, who would do that?"
Then I thought "Making the rioters look worse.. who would that benefit?".
Then I thought "well, it sure would take a bit of pressure off the cops."

I know, I've read too many whodunnit's, and watched too much tv. It just looked really really odd.

totally agree - my thought is Soros/antifa

super creepy

Bob Erfish

Honored Member
I don’t think they should shoot them, but they should be charged as a terrorist, and treated accordingly. The ones from out of state during DAPL got a slap on the wrist, they gotta make the penalty harsh so this behavior stops.

If live bullets is too harsh at least let the rubber bullets and
bean bags fly. I don’t see how this ends without an overwhelming show of force by police/military. This morning Gov Walz mentioned they were bringing on experts on urban warfare.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75