Our Neighbors to the East

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
You should feel more sorry for the black community that is oppressed by all the white citizens in Minneapolis, democrats and republicans alike. To be honest shit needs to burn before anything is actually done about it. These businesses probably have insurance so they will be fine.

Probably fine. Everyone should be in business just once in their lifetimes. Insurance on any major collection is going to fight with you a. B the idiot that governs the state has a business person on lock down for how many months. Nobody will be whole again. This is just the beginning of a world of shit. I wouldn't build a business in a spot where I was burnt down. No way in hell. Plus taxes won't be collected to pay for this. So starts the decline. China and Russia just seen the door open. Stupid Americans fell for the corona bullshit.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
You and the rest of us white people will never know what it’s like to live a day being black. You would understand everything going on right now if you had lived the same oppressed life. White people who ignore this oppression are the problem and you are leaning that direction right now....

Believe me, I'm as aware of the oppression as a white person can be. I have many minority friends and family. My wife is Mexican, niece is half Asian, nephew is half black, and I've lived in and visited many parts of the world. Don't tell me which direction I'm leaning.....

Not going to see eye-to-eye with you so I'm bowing out of this discussion. I'm sure you're right, burning Minneapolis to the ground will change things for the better. The nation's problems will surely be fixed by this.

In case you missed it, here's the list of buildings/businesses affected so far: https://bringmethenews.com/minnesot...buildings-damaged-looted-in-minneapolis-riots

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
That may be the dumbest post I've ever read. How would burning buildings, peoples cars, and looting ALIEVE the (supposed) 'oppression'.

Sorry now the question makes sense, try to answer it.

- - - Updated - - -

Simple. The politicians better do something this time otherwise the city is going to burn. They have had enough.

You're right, if the politicians do nothing to stop the thugs looting and burning the city down, they'll burn it down..... hell its happening as I type this. Another night of NO or little police presence.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
There are good and bad people of every race on this planet, I too have friends and relatives of many races. This isn't an issue of skin color it's the difference between the mindset that two wrongs make a right. If I read that the Government was going to start taking away our guns away tomorrow would I drive to town and start the stores on fire ? NEVER

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh, but those politicians implemented a curfew...... good job Mayor Dumbazz. They should've charged that cop day 1 with assault or something. They should ALL 4 be behind bars by now. EVERY L.E.A needs to be trained and retrained on how to detain someone WITHOUT KILLING them. ESPECIALLY when they comply!!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
EZN_SFQXkAI3eCs.jpg:large

Tony Dungy has said it best so far IMO

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Probably fine. Everyone should be in business just once in their lifetimes. Insurance on any major collection is going to fight with you a. B the idiot that governs the state has a business person on lock down for how many months. Nobody will be whole again. This is just the beginning of a world of shit. I wouldn't build a business in a spot where I was burnt down. No way in hell. Plus taxes won't be collected to pay for this. So starts the decline. China and Russia just seen the door open. Stupid Americans fell for the corona bullshit.
Blame the politicians and the government , not the people. They caused this mess and haven’t fixed it.

- - - Updated - - -

Believe me, I'm as aware of the oppression as a white person can be. I have many minority friends and family. My wife is Mexican, niece is half Asian, nephew is half black, and I've lived in and visited many parts of the world. Don't tell me which direction I'm leaning.....

Not going to see eye-to-eye with you so I'm bowing out of this discussion. I'm sure you're right, burning Minneapolis to the ground will change things for the better. The nation's problems will surely be fixed by this.

In case you missed it, here's the list of buildings/businesses affected so far: https://bringmethenews.com/minnesot...buildings-damaged-looted-in-minneapolis-riots

If you understand oppression then you wouldn’t be surprised to what is going on. We can’t just turn our nose away from this like it’s no big deal. I’m not saying we all should condone the looting and arson, but that we shouldn’t be surprised and that it shouldn’t cover up what is at the core of all of this. Riots will keep happening until we all step up to fix it.

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You should feel more sorry for the black community that is oppressed by all the white citizens in Minneapolis, democrats and republicans alike. To be honest shit needs to burn before anything is actually done about it. These businesses probably have insurance so they will be fine.

I would agree that this is probably the dumbest thing I've read in a long time, and I read a lot of stupid shit. Burning everything in your neighborhood to the ground is somehow a good idea? The people that provide you with services? People in these neighborhoods often have no transportation other than their two feet, so, yeah, burning everything to the ground makes perfect sense. Fucking dumb. But, I guess if you can pick up a new TV at 100% off, all is good.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I’m not seeing a lot of social distancing among these rioters and looters. I find myself hoping all of them get really ill as some sort of instant (3 to 5 days) Karma.

A police officer appears to have killed a man - no denying that it appears that way, IMO. I wasn’t at the scene of the crime but it sure looks like he was brutally mistreated and died as a result.
I feel sorry for actual victims of injustice, as he appears to have been - I don’t care what their background. I feel the most sorrow for young kids who are victims of injustice. The younger they are, the harder it is for me to stomach.
However, I FEEL ZERO PITY for anyone who finds ANY incident to be a justified reason to burn down or loot someone else’s property who had nothing to do with it whatsoever, and many of them are their own neighbors for God’s sake. I don’t give a damn how dark your skin is or how oppressed you feel, if that is your mindset as an adult you should do everyone a favor including yourself and jump in the fire. Your neighbors will be less oppressed as a result.

”You should feel sorry for the black community...” oh please, give me a break.
I do feel very sorry for the black members of society who are not condoning this or participating in it but who will now get shit on even more because the thug mob we are watching on TV Burning down the country are being Referred to as “the black community.” They are the true victims of this injustice.

Last edited:

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
Really this is all happening in MSP/SP and other Dem cities in the USA because of 1 person dying? I realize it was at (what appears to be) the hands of a white police officer, but this is what happened in Chicago over Memorial Day Weekend and there is NO msm coverage and no rioting/looting. Nothing to see here, just move on away.

[h=1]Chicago’s deadliest Memorial Day weekend since 2015: 10 shot dead, 39 wounded.[/h]
https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/...-day-weekend-shootings-gun-violence-may-22-26

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
If this happens tonight what law exists in nd to allow one to protect castle,?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member

that statement makes no sense whatsoever, unless it was written as sarcasm

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can’t say it because I am white but straight from a black mans mouth” those are not black people rioting those are a bunch of derogatory term used in every rap song” rioting and setting back every thing another 20 years.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Coroner stated that Floyd did not not from exfixciation from the officers knee
101517774_1165851253762307_2516090037834088448_n.jpg
Also anyone who says they can't breath can breath because if you couldn't breath you wouldn't be able to say anything
Also neck restraint is considered a non lethal use of force according to the MPD hand book.
This has nothing to do with race in fact 4 of the 5 officers were minority.
This has a hidden agenda written all over it Minnesota is worried about a lock down for normal folks but allowing looters to roam the city streets without being arrested. This has everything to do with race baiting

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
People say they can’t breathe when they are struggling to breathe also, and before one can’t breathe at all one often struggles to breathe and this guy eventually quit breathing altogether and died because of how he was being treated by the officers...at the very lease he died because they neglected to help him while he was dying, rather the one guy felt it was best to continue kneeling on his neck, and the guy wasn’t bluffing because he is dead! The cops (all of them) screwed up in this case pretty bad. I don’t care about the victims health issues or what happened prior to the video. The way the cops handled this guy is why he is dead. They should not get a free pass because they are LEO.

That being said, his death is in no way an excuse for the carnage in the streets we are seeing once again and not one single person participating there should get a free pass either because they have dark pigmentation. Any of them that have anything should lose it all to pay for the damage, but my guess is most of them don’t have much that they got legally so they should pay for it with time behind bars.

Defending the actions of these looters is impossible. Defending the actions Of these officers is equally impossible -REGARDLESS of the victims medical history or coroner's report.

Last edited:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
People say they can’t breathe when they are struggling to breathe also, and before one can’t breathe at all one often struggles to breathe and this guy eventually quit breathing altogether and died because of how he was being treated by the officers...at the very lease he died because they neglected to help him while he was dying, rather the one guy felt it was best to continue kneeling on his neck, and the guy wasn’t bluffing because he is dead! The cops (all of them) screwed up in this case pretty bad. I don’t care about the victims health issues or what happened prior to the video. The way the cops handled this guy is why he is dead. They should not get a free pass because they are LEO.

That being said, his death is in no way an excuse for the carnage in the streets we are seeing once again and not one single person participating there should get a free pass either because they have dark pigmentation. Any of them that have anything should lose it all to pay for the damage, but my guess is most of them don’t have much that they got legally so they should pay for it with time behind bars.

Defending the actions of these looters is impossible. Defending the actions Of these officers is equally impossible -REGARDLESS of the victims medical history or coroner's report.

I am not saying the Leo's actions were acceptable but the cause of death is a very important part of the story and ignoring the autopsi report is ignoring facts and basing a opinion or verdict purely on emotion.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I can’t say it because I am white but straight from a black mans mouth” those are not black people rioting those are a bunch of derogatory term used in every rap song” rioting and setting back every thing another 20 years.

News reports today are saying that 80% of these people are not from MN. Why are they there then? Just solidifies that Soros is paying them to cause chaos. There were quit a few white people on the news late last night...... this is what you get for electing these incompetent politicians. Can you imagine of the governor was a republican and mobilized the entire national guard against this?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76