Our Neighbors to the East

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I come to fagro once a year. This weekend my nephews graduation brought me to town. God bless the western paradise I moved to 18 yrs ago.
we dont allow this bs. But we also don’t have a big LSS placement in our blue collar hardworking city.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Make LSS pay for all the crap, they started this shit by dragging all their shit in

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did you guys learn nothing from DAPL? This wasn’t locals or even the fugee population. It was paid activists from out of state.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Make them clean up and rebuild with their own money, not ours

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Make them clean up and rebuild with their own money, not ours

I’ve said that 100 times already. If you aren’t going to try and stop the riots and looting then don’t expect 1 federal tax dollar to repair stuff. Sadly we all know the taxes are going up to pay for this and there isn’t a damn thing we can do about it

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think we are at a point now where we, the good people of the country, need to form our own groups to protect in instances like this where the police are essentially removed. I think you will be seeing this happen in more outlying areas. I don’t know that there is incentive enough to do it in the slums but in places like Fargo and Bismarck etc by all means. Hell this can happen in any moderately sized city in the country. Even in Williston there is a large enough faction that is sympathetic to this and of some people were brought in to agitate these locals its game on

NG3067

★★ Legendary Member
I wouldn’t rebuild anything too quick either, because when they hand the sentence out to the police officer there will be more and probably larger riots, depending on how the jury rules. Maybe before the sentencing they could pass some laws that stiffen the penalties around rioting, especially if you are a paid rioter.

Bob Erfish

Honored Member
So it turns out the claim that the twin city protesters came from out of state was just more fake news. Walz and the mayors of St. Paul and Minneapolis said 100% of the people arrested were from out of state. Local news dig into the jail record and found that about 90% of the people arrested had a Minnesota address. This is just crazy to me, why lie? I for one don’t give a rip where these people come from. Why lie? Makes no sense

- - - Updated - - -

3 dead last night- wasn’t someone on here siding with the protesters saying no ones life was in danger??

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Walz trying to redeem himself fail. To think he was going to charge a bar owner 10k penalty for opening up and he couldn't protect a thing in MSP what a complete failure. He didn't do a damn thing until Trump tweeted to get him off his ass.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn’t rebuild anything too quick either, because when they hand the sentence out to the police officer there will be more and probably larger riots, depending on how the jury rules. Maybe before the sentencing they could pass some laws that stiffen the penalties around rioting, especially if you are a paid rioter.

Target was already in trouble before this. What most don't understand is that insurance is reluctant to pay citing riot govt won't have any money no state other than nd has a savings acct. I say let it be a memory so that the next time citizens arm themselves. Get the laws off the books that protect the looters and the violence.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
How come in the old days the law enforcements would use fire hoses and water cannons to stop or move the protestors but you see none of this used now? Must of been to effective so they outlawed its use?

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yea I don’t understand that either. But I think I’ve read something about it being outlawed by the courts or something. That is the most effective non lethal way to do it. Although they did water cannon DAPL at some point. Who the hell knows

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
How come we and law enforcement must play by the rules and laws and the rioters don't have too? What the hell is wrong with this picture? Vigilante's come to mind.

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
How come in the old days the law enforcements would use fire hoses and water cannons to stop or move the protestors but you see none of this used now? Must of been to effective so they outlawed its use?

Cuz nowadays they award millions of dollars to the protestors (or their families) if the cops do anything.

That's the whole game; try to get a cop to rough you up, then sue. Another form of the ghetto lottery.

Less expensive just to let them tire themselves out

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can’t read this entire thread because I’m already so ticked off. The libs in Minnesota are getting paid back for their stupidity.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member

I'd have helicopters tossing out stun grenades and crop dusters spraying these assholes with tear gas while the masked national guard scoop them up and throw these trash into the MTVR's. This country just got yet another embarrassing wake up call and it's time to deal with this shit. Anybody with ties to inciting this bullshit, especially from the top down, need to be sniffed out and dealt with and I hope they are gathering a specialized investigation team this minute.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The inmates are running the asylum...scratch that...are being allowed and encouraged to run the asylum.
Nothing is going to change as long as that stays the same. I think we all know what is going to have to happen before we see order restored.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yea I don’t understand that either. But I think I’ve read something about it being outlawed by the courts or something. That is the most effective non lethal way to do it. Although they did water cannon DAPL at some point. Who the hell knows
Not only courts, but liberal activist American hating judges. We need Trump bad next election so he can appoint more common sense constitutional judges. Arrest everyone of those jerks in the Fargo riots and make them hoe sugar beets for three months this summer. Hoe or starve you lazy trouble makers.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cuz nowadays they award millions of dollars to the protestors (or their families) if the cops do anything.

That's the whole game; try to get a cop to rough you up, then sue. Another form of the ghetto lottery.

Less expensive just to let them tire themselves out

Less expensive for who? Tell that to the property owner who's business was looted or burned and insurance will not cover the loss

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
So are residents of Fargo gonna just lay down for this? Are they really that weak? I know it’s a bastion of liberalism but damn must be some conservatives there.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74