Our Neighbors to the East

Coalburner

Honored Member
Well, Minneapolis is rioting again - hard to tell just who is to blame in this state. On one hand you have a cop who just basically murdered an unarmed man (there might be more to the story but the video is hard to watch and it is hard to come to any other conclusion), then you have a bunch of scum basically using that event as an excuse to loot and riot in the communities they live in. Burn down and destroy the mom and pop shops that are in the community (Not sure what autozone had to do with this). Then the people of that community wonder why no business wants to invest in where they live. I will then turn to the leadership of this state - they have some of the most radical lunatics at the national level and judging by the soy boy in charge of Minneapolis it is not much better on the local level. I would be ashamed to be from Minnesota. Now I will discuss the main problem in this event.......the media. Ever notice how they can’t wait to report on any event that inflames civil unrest - they rarely say anything when it is black on white crime or any other race for that matter.........wonder why? There are certain topics they love to cover and distort - most people on here could guess those topics.

I wish ND could offer a proposal to take in the rural counties of Minnesota who are being run and controlled by the rats in Minneapolis.

The media is the true enemy in this country.

FishSticks

Founding Member
Founding Member
That cop will absolutely be charged. I don't understand how looting stores and burning down the city helps the situation but I was glued in horror to my phone last night watching 'Snap Map' on snapchat. Pretty much saw the protests turning to riots and everything going down firsthand with no media filter.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
The cop should have been charged with murder by now. The rioters should be shot on site. Peaceful protest is one thing but most of them are nothing but thugs looking for a reason to riot and loot.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shouldn't we wait for the cause of death before we jump to conclusions and charge someone with murder?

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mentality of people at its finest now a days when they don't like what went down, thats the new norm in society anymore. Sad to say the least. We may see a civil war amoung our own people before long and I hope I don't live long enough to see it. I'm all for LEO, but looks like this was little too excessive for the cop to keep his knee on his neck for that long of time, uncalled for.

gonefshn

Founding Member
Founding Member
BS!!! Leave those rural counties in Minnesota. ND is fine just the way it is!!!

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://patch.com/minnesota/southwe...iner-george-floyd-autopsy-results-are-pending

MINNEAPOLIS — The autopsy for George Floyd, the man who died after being arrested by Minneapolis police Monday evening, was inconclusive. In a news release Tuesday, the Hennepin County Medical Examiner stated that "the cause and manner of death is currently pending further testing and investigation by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office, Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension and the FBI."

" Police were told that a suspect was sitting on top of a blue car and appeared to be under the influence. "

Press Release Report

5/26/2020

Page: 1 of 1

4:27 PM

Floyd, George Perry

Case No: 2020-3700

Press Release

Decedent:

Floyd, George Perry, also known as Perry, Floyd

46 years

Race:

Black

Sex:

Male

City:

St Louis Park

State: MN

Zip: 55416

Date & Time of Injury:

05/25/2020Location of Injury:

3759 Chicago AveMinneapolis, MN 55407

Date of Death:

05/25/2020

Time of Death:

9:25PM

Location of Death:

Hennepin Healthcare - ER701 Park Avenue (Hennepin Healthcare - ER)Minneapolis, MN 55415

Comments:

The cause and manner of death is currently pending further testing andinvestigation by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s Office, MinnesotaBureau of Criminal Apprehension and the FBI. Please direct any media inquiriesto Carolyn Marinan, Hennepin County Communications at 612-910-9111

ND 41 Hunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is no way the officer will be or should be charged with murder. The suspect resisted arrest so some force was necessary. Obviously the officer went way beyond what was necessary. Man slaughter or negligence homicide would fit the crime.

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
There should be zero tolerance for the actions of these people. I get it, what happened was horrible, but how does any of this help? I just don't get the mindset of these people. Send in everything you have to take care of the problem and stop these people from destroying the community. Additionally, if that were my business, I would take my insurance money and split. That community would not deserve my services.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
That cop killed that man. I don't see it any other way.

WHY?, is a valid question, but there's little doubt that he did it. The man was being arrested for suspicion of forgery (passing a fake $20) but until proven guilty, he was innocent. And the cop killed him in broad daylight, with people watching. That's wrong. I can't imagine asphyxiating with my face on the street, while people watch.

I love cops. Have friends who are cops. They mostly do a great job, in tough (sometimes nearly impossible) situations. But that cop killed that man.

We all know, and they all know that the riots solve nothing. When I say "we" I refer to law-abiding citizens. When I say "they" I refer to law-breakers. Protesting is legal. Rioting is not. Theft, looting, arson, and vandalism is not.

Now, the protesting is one thing. Rioting is another. The videos show people running out of Target, with big screen tv's, bikes, and for-God's-Sake patio chair cushions. That solves nothing. Those people should be prosecuted.

The cops should be in custody, as of right now. They already got fired. If I killed a guy, I doubt I'd be out walking around until after they arraigned me, or whatever.

Notice that in my entire post, I never once mentioned skin color.

Jim Kemp

mills423

What happened was not good.

GF Police officer was shot and killed yesterday. Wife and 10 month old. Maybe I'm to cynical but pretty sure no stores were looted or buildings burned in GF.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
What if coroner determines it was heart attack due to stimulants?

Is the knee on the neck a taught maneuver?

Why wouldn’t a person comply quickly if a cop’s knee was on their neck?

One wrong move and the cop might have had his gun taken away by the perp and been killed. Had that occurred, would riots and demonstrations occurred? We know the answer. Why is that?

This entire thing confuses me - racism goes both ways - always has, always will. Why the race to blame skin color - did skin color play a role here? Quite possible that it had ZERO to do with it.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.nationalistreview.net/2...OIO1-xf2LuOZ0Pe8LdMRX7grlvJGq7Na3LfGljvzRpmSY

- - - Updated - - -

[h=2]Looters And Rioters Took Over The City Of Minneapolis Wednesday Evening And Preyed On One Disabled Woman Who Attempted To Defend A Local Business[/h]

- - - Updated - - -

Disabled-woman-attacked-in-minneapolis.jpg

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not convinced that the cop killed him by kneeling on him. The whole time he is saying he can't breathe. Well if he can't then how can he talk and say he can't? More likely he had a shortness of breath from something cardiac related. I'm sure there is a lot more we're not being shown. Did he resist at first causing him to be taken to the ground and knelt on? I realize it doesn't take a lot of force to choke someone out but I don't think kneeling on one side of the neck would do it. Anyway Its a shitty deal for all especially the dead guy.

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shouldn't we wait for the cause of death before we jump to conclusions and charge someone with murder?
Nope. Thats what a trial is for. He's a POS and why people dont trust LE and have major problems with LE overstepping their authority. Same assholes who will say you "didnt comply" when they come for your guns.

Feel bad for all current LE that have to live with this guys actions.

Race has nothing to do with this.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
All I can go by is the video I've seen, he never resisted arrest IMO. He was hand cuffed, he was led to the vehicle he's in cuffs on his stomach on the ground with an officer kneeling on his neck for a good several minutes. What would be the reason for kneeling on a cuffed persons neck?

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
He was handcuffed. The cops had guns/tasers, and multiple officers, and that guy kneeled on his neck for 8 minutes. As the lights go out, I'd panic and start thrashing around too. As he settled down (died), they let up on him. What was he supposed to do? Calmly lay there and asphyxiate?

I agree, the results aren't back yet. But about 3 years ago a black cop shot and killed a white woman in Minneapolis, and the cop was imprisoned, and her family was paid $20 million.

That cops name is Mohamed Noor. Look it up.

Just sayin'.

Again, the looters and rioters are criminals. The freeway-blockers, and the people assaulting others, in payback, are criminals.

And this guy who died, might have been engaged in forgery. He might have been a criminal. But now he's dead.

It's a bad bad deal.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
There's dash cam of the initial stop... but only short snippets.

I can't stand how MSM puts together a montage of snippets and sets the narrative. Until/unless you can see all the footage, uninterrupted, you're left with being spoon fed a narrative.

I have no idea what went down, how, or why... because there's an agenda that is being served in the reporting.

I trust a grand jury to figure it out.... but with the backdrop of future riots hanging over their heads the entire time.

This is all BS and it's been fostered by very powerful people who are controlling the public like puppets on a string.

- - - Updated - - -

How can you watch this and not think he was killed by these officers? How was he resisting??

You know how many officers have been killed/hurt by dirtbags who "became compliant" or "expressed distress"... (i.e. rested for a short period) then flipped out when the cop laid up on them and ultimately injured or killed the cop? Plenty.

I've seen countless videos where the perp screams and moans like they're in total distress the entire time - when they're not. Then, after being under control, they swear or spit at the officer and it's clear it was all an act.

Is the cop supposed to have a crystal ball that helps them determine if they're being played (very common)... or if the perp is being honest?

What a thankless horrible job - especially these days.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
Make no mistake folks, the criminals that are out looting and burning down Minneapolis could give two shits about the man that was killed by that cop. All he is to them is a reason to go out and steal shit, do damage, and feed off, and try to amplify, the chaos that surrounds them while they do it. They are anarchists enjoying the opportunity that this mans death provides them.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 76