Our Neighbors to the East

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Fuck yea !!! Yeyyy haaawwww and shit fuck it all is what these people that are causing destruction are saying! I would fucken mow em Dow with machine guns in a heart beat ! Burn the prisons make a real statement Donald Duck has balls!!!!!
At this point why fucking hesitate I’d have em all scared for there own life!
Play dumb games get dumb prizes !
Kill em all !!!!!!
As I sit in my garage sipping spirits!!!!
FLMAO!!!!!

Last edited:

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It was tuff to watch the virus news on the 7/24 cable.

Never would of thougth how it went down in Fargo. One shot gun blast with salt in the first shell as they enter my place, maybe the second but the next three or four the real thing. I am sure after the first blast that would end whoever wanted to enter.

But this stuff is unwatchable for me so thank God for summer and the outdoors. How a number of bucks coming up to my old food plots so that is good. Have sprayed round up on all and will give a second spraying shortly. Then once spring seeding work is done for my son we will work on seeding these plots. Planted bare root ever greens last week. One looks larger already but does not mean what he will look like in September. Hope to be able to go to northern Canada once they lift the border. Have cameras up there but they were probalby all in the fire they had. Maybe some survive. Will see. db

- - - Updated - - -

Have 160 acres at my use (but do not own) under song bird management program. Owner said put a new management program together which would not only benefit the song birds but deer for the two of us. So have a summer program to do and if any of you know who to call to help on this so it gets approved by whoever give my a number. db

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fuck yea !!! Yeyyy haaawwww and shit fuck it all is what these people that are causing destruction are saying! I would fucken mow em Dow with machine guns in a heart beat ! Burn the prisons make a real statement Donald Duck has balls!!!!!
At this point why fucking hesitate I’d have em all scared for there own life!
Play dumb games get dumb prizes !
Kill em all !!!!!!
As I sit in my garage sipping spirits!!!!
FLMAO!!!!!
Like I said in a different post 'you must be awesome'

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
this whole thing is just so sad... like i said the other day on this thread, it's simply a numbers game...

5% of whites, blacks, browns, gays, straights, republicans, democrats, men, women, christians, jews, muslims, hindus, young, old, rural, urban, on and on and on and on are - BAD PEOPLE...

what do we gain by trying to explain or justify any of this mess beyond that... if we want results, lets go after the 5% instead of the 95%, cuz that's been proven over and over to get us nowhere...

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
this whole thing is just so sad... like i said the other day on this thread, it's simply a numbers game...

5% of whites, blacks, browns, gays, straights, republicans, democrats, men, women, christians, jews, muslims, hindus, young, old, rural, urban, on and on and on and on are - BAD PEOPLE...

what do we gain by trying to explain or justify any of this mess beyond that... if we want results, lets go after the 5% instead of the 95%, cuz that's been proven over and over to get us nowhere...
Exactly. And that’s why Trump just announced he is sending in the military to all states with this shit going on. To eliminate those 5%

Bob Erfish

Honored Member
Where did you see that? The problem I have with Trump is he talks a lot via his twitter account but to this point hasn’t actually done anything except blame governors. Don’t just talk about using the military, do it. There’s even a few republican senators voicing some frustrations about his response so far.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where did you see that? The problem I have with Trump is he talks a lot via his twitter account but to this point hasn’t actually done anything except blame governors. Don’t just talk about using the military, do it. There’s even a few republican senators voicing some frustrations about his response so far.

Looks like he did - he cleared a path to take a pic --- few flash grenades to do it

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Trump says he is mobilizing 'heavily armed' military to stop protests

Shortly after, Trump came to the White House Rose Garden to call himself the "law and order" president, saying "domestic terrorism" was to blame for the unrest.

"As we speak, I am dispatching thousands and thousands of heavily armed soldiers, military personnel, and law enforcement officers to stop the rioting, looting, vandalism, assaults, and the wanton destruction of property," he said. "We will end it now."

He called on governors to use their National Guard military police units to "dominate the streets" and said he would deploy the active duty military if governors failed to use the National Guard more forcefully.

He said he may invoke the 1807 Insurrection Act, which permits a president to deploy military inside the U.S. to deal with civil disorder.

From MSN

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
What i don't get is why are some people saying Trump hasn't said this or done that. What the hell the mayors and Governors should be calling the shots as they are local. Grow some balls on these locals and do the job that you wanted to get elected to. They kept saying they are in charge and have it under control. Guess what they don't have squat under control. This crap shoud have been nipped in the bud at the very start and none of this crap would be happening.
You don't stop a fox from robbing the hen house by adding more chickens or opening the gate to the fence.

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
i think that's just to protect him in D.C.

He's not exactly John Wayne lol

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
They all scream states rights until it’s convenient to blame trump for not doing anything. What I read is that he invoked that act of 1809 or whatever and IS sending active military to all cities being over ran. This act gives him the right to take over the states over ruling governors at least on a temporary basis

Coalburner

Honored Member
I hate that he uses that Twitter all the time too. I would venture to guess the vast majority of his supporters have never used Twitter. Sometimes he writes complete garbage on there and it overshadows all of the good things he has done to people who don’t pay close enough attention. Guys I work with and I have talked that he would have an approval rating over 60% if he never wrote a letter on that God damn social media device. I honestly do not know anyone who uses or posts stuff to twitter - maybe I am a hermit that spends to much time with his kids fishing or farming and ranching with his dad.

- - - Updated - - -

What i don't get is why are some people saying Trump hasn't said this or done that. What the hell the mayors and Governors should be calling the shots as they are local. Grow some balls on these locals and do the job that you wanted to get elected to. They kept saying they are in charge and have it under control. Guess what they don't have squat under control. This crap shoud have been nipped in the bud at the very start and none of this crap would be happening.
You don't stop a fox from robbing the hen house by adding more chickens or opening the gate to the fence.
All democrat mayors and governors presiding over states that have completely lost control - how do these limp wrist weaklings get into power is beyond me. I guess it’s pretty easy when you have a media that covers for them at every turn.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Democrats think by letting rioters loot & burn down their OWN cities they can ensure Trump won't be re-elected.
Will it work?

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Like I said in a different post 'you must be awesome'

We are all awesome but some lives don’t matter! If I was a peaceful protester I would stay home so I don’t die along side the scum of the earth that’s breaking shit and ruining the world we live in ! Someone needs to step up

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
We are all awesome but some lives don’t matter! If I was a peaceful protester I would stay home so I don’t die along side the scum of the earth that’s breaking shit and ruining the world we live in ! Someone needs to step up
Back in 1992 George Sr. didn't fuck around he called in the 7th Calvary and the marines to squash that bull shit after the rodney king incident, now the GOAT is going to do the same he has the authority to take over anywhere there are any terrorist activities even on United States soil

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Back in 1992 George Sr. didn't fuck around he called in the 7th Calvary and the marines to squash that bull shit after the rodney king incident, now the GOAT is going to do the same he has the authority to take over anywhere there are any terrorist activities even on United States soil

That’s why I like trump he won’t fuck around
I do think he waited to long but he’s scrutinized if he wipes his ass the wrong way!

Whisky

Founding Member
Founding Member
Democrats think by letting rioters loot & burn down their OWN cities they can ensure Trump won't be re-elected.
Will it work?

No. They lost the last election.
They will lose the next one by a larger margin than the last.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I cannot BELIEVE the number of people who don't see past the death of Mr. Floyd and think the destruction and looting is just fine, as long as Trump doesn't get re-elected. HOW DO YOU THINK THAT WAY? Why would any looting or arson be even remotely acceptable??? I don't care what color your skin is, burning down entire neighborhoods or business districts is UNACCEPTABLE!

The freak protesters are coming back to Bismarck tonight. I'm trying to find enough folks to lock/load and go help our boys in blue by standing in front of businesses so that DOESN'T happen here! I can't sit back and watch it on television. Just can't...:mad:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75