Our Neighbors to the East

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
jatkay for me it is I'm not talking downtown even tho last weeks protest trashed out many busineses ,my days of chasing on lake street is all burnt down bars ,reasturants just a shell of what it was in my days,back in the 80's.wish I had before and after pics of our stomping grounds.,sad deal,cruising by on the freeway you won't see the distruction,lake street from Bde Maka Ska to the mississippi buildings are gone,rumble,guess its called "old mpls" these days.
Lake Calhoun is gone, get it right..... Bde Maka Ska

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed,I think somewhere around 200+ businesses were burnt down just on lake street alone,shells of burnt out cars caught in the crossfire burnt,target and cub foods on lake street but looted before they were torched,sad deal,today would'nt bother going to any part of the city.but thats me plenty of "lookey lou's" gawking at the distruction,might end up in the wrong part of town doing so.

You need to look at the positives! Just think of all the new space that has opened up for granola eating-yuppie-white privilege believing-overpriced apartments! Add to that some newly remodeled grocery stores/ target what’s not to like about the new and improved Lake Street! Too bad the police kept the protests out of the cake eater neighborhoods in Edina or who knows what might have happened!

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
I get you. Seeing even one burned-out building is alarming. And I vehemently disagree with just sitting by, while this happens. I think that anybody caught out after curfew had better have a damn good reason, or they should get the book thrown at them. I understand too (it makes me furious) that weeks and months later, they seem to just let people go without even a slap on the wrist. I watched the NODAPL thing closely, and it made me nuts.

I just took issue with the idea that the entire city is rubble. Like I said, my brother has lived there for nearly three decades, and he said if you weren't driving around looking for it, you'd never even notice it. He said the news made it seem like the entire metro was going up in flames, and that was NOT the case.

I lay a LOT of the blame for this, and other things, at the foot of the media.

JayKay,
Check out this map of the riots, looks to be plenty of damaged and burned businesses spread out over a large area that would be easy to spot, I guess I havent been there and have no plans on ever going to minneapolis again but seems like the destruction would be easy to find

Have an aunt that lives in Bloomington, she said her friends flower shop, that had been a family business for over 100 years, was looted and torched.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/v...&ll=44.86429556787793,-93.18158847800458&z=12

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Totally stupid could never understand the mentality, really could not, the national co enrage of the funeral for a convicted felon who die of a drug overdose while in police custody for a federal crime, just can't think of of how stupid the world has become. Or is it just the left run media?

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
MIGRATOR i did get it right its "Lake Calhoun"always will be,not part of the cancel crowd pal as I grew up hangin on this lake,piss on this P.C. crowd f'em. lake bda saka they can kiss my ass!

Back in the 70's I knew this area was goin down the shitter after I got out of the service when the local gay population took over.Done deal today.even before the riots,a real shithole hodgepodge of 3rd world trash took over.

Last edited:

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://youtu.be/vKAU3zjpDbI. People are dumber by the year. I dot know if I got the right video, but this may explain it.
I have friends and relatives that never miss church, and who you woukd think would be conservative, but they are dumber than stumps and swallow every word from the media.

Last edited:

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Everyone should take a look at the map Colt45 posted. Amazing that the level of destruction isn't news these days. Could probably create another hundred maps that looked the same for other shitholes around the nation, but barely hear a word about it.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
It doesn’t look good for the whole prosecution. Defense will have a field day with all the drugs in his system and his past record. I don’t think they’ll ever find him guilty

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
JayKay,
Check out this map of the riots, looks to be plenty of damaged and burned businesses spread out over a large area that would be easy to spot, I guess I havent been there and have no plans on ever going to minneapolis again but seems like the destruction would be easy to find

Have an aunt that lives in Bloomington, she said her friends flower shop, that had been a family business for over 100 years, was looted and torched.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/v...&ll=44.86429556787793,-93.18158847800458&z=12

Talk about reaffirming my position on the Twin Shitties, what a shithole.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
eyexer,gotta agree,my take is the city of mpls is bracing for recoil,folks are on edge,with no financial help from the feds to rebuild what few small businesses rebuilt are gun shy,these shops are already boarded up with signs that say "minority owned" as if that will make a difference.Further after this announcement by the judge,I got the feeling the other 3 cops will be cut loose soon.So it ain't over just yet,thE AG for mn "Ellison" is a racial pos,he held this entire floyd video back wilst the city burned,not sure if releasing the entire video would've made a difference with folks hell bent of rioting and looting with police told to stand down,piss poor leadership starting with the nutered governor walz.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
So are these business’s insurance not paying for rebuilding? Or does this fall under the escape clause for acts of war or terrorism

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
It’s official. After 6 burglaries, 3 car thefts, multiple illegal trespasses, an ongoing cocaine and alcohol addiction, committing 2 violent home invasions, 3 armed robberies, dealing Fentanyl and Meth, passing counterfeit money, beating 4 victims senseless and being arrested 23 times since 1998, George Floyd hasn’t committed a crime in four months now…

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
It’s official. After 6 burglaries, 3 car thefts, multiple illegal trespasses, an ongoing cocaine and alcohol addiction, committing 2 violent home invasions, 3 armed robberies, dealing Fentanyl and Meth, passing counterfeit money, beating 4 victims senseless and being arrested 23 times since 1998, George Floyd hasn’t committed a crime in four months now…

Yep, he has hasn't done any drugs for 4 months now too.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member

That's only about 1 arrest a year, come on man. Cut him some slack, that's not bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Have any of the robbers, looters even been charged yet??? What a shit show.

They were peacefully protesting! Come on Man

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have any of the robbers, looters even been charged yet??? What a shit show.

Agreed,no shit,said driver is lucky to be alive after they beat his ass,goddamn protester's shut down the freeway! not one person was arrested W.T.F.? over...since when is it okay to stop all traffic on a freeway or road?

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
I see where the Florida Govenor has made it felonies for protesting on roads, throwing things at law enforcement, any harmful acts against law enforcement, and other things. with minimum jail sentences and not being able to be bailed out of jail until going before a judge and if this is a second offense, there is no bail. Also if on or wanting to draw medicare after pulling these stunts you can not be on or get medicare! Great move Govenor!!!!

That is what needs to be done all over with this kind of trash!

Talked with 2 business owners here in Payson yesterday and both said their insurance companies do NOT pay if damaged from riots. Also said their insurance companies contacted them this past week offering to cover half the bill to board up their store fronts as they are expecting rioting after the election! I don't think that would be a wise thing to try and riot here in Payson. The majority of people here are law abiding citizens and they have groups to protect the citizens incase of riots and other disasters. Was informed of this before we moved down here and from the people i have talked with this is all true and they are prepared.

When BLM threatened to come in here there were armed people by the businesses in town waiting for them. Only a few showed up (under 30) and they didn't stay long in town. The Left was screaming about the people being armed but the armed citizens got tons of honks and waves from the people that have much more common sense.

Forgot to add that supposedly BLM said they were coming back to Payson sometime in the future and they are going to burn it to the ground. Can't wait for BLM to try that.

Last edited:

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
BBJ good read... my small town folks most of us are vets are armed up as well,way before the first wave of mpls ghetto trash showed up last august,no city police here just county sherrif's/deputies,they were told to stand down as blm protested excersing they're 1a is what the town mayor told me at st paul's police union leader's home and lip jacked all the citizens living in that small neighborhood.said they were coming back in 90 days to burn the town down,take over houses...etc mf'd everyone including children...cop's closed the neighborhood entrance down so thing's wouldn't escalate.total bullshit.

Form you're own conclusion,watch/google "protest in hugo mn",tell me it wouldn't bother you if these asswipes came to your town.

eyexer had a great idea for when they return...manuer spreader and lawn sprinkler's ...yeah I won't denai I'm disgusted with these fuck's (blm hypocrits),they best pack a lunch as it won't be a walk in the park when they return.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 168
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79