Our Neighbors to the East

Browneye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fox News is just reporting that the police have pulled out of the 3rd Precinct building and the rioters have broken in. I'm sure that they will at the least trash the building and maybe burn it to the ground. Sad deal all around.

Doesn't it seem crazy to consider that if the gun grabbers have there way and no one has guns to protect themselves they argue the police will protect us. How can they protect us when in a case like this they either can't or won't choose to even protect their own precinct office?

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
If they burn it they can live in their own ash.

and they will --- small mom pop shops no less that had no chance of surviving the covid. End of an era. Its just going to get worse. You know why they attack mom pops -- because it represents something that these losers cant do.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe the smoke will kill the Coronas

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
If they burn it they can live in their own ash.

Initially, I agreed with this. At first, I thought "boy, if I were a business owner, you could not pay me to put a store in those neighborhoods".

And I stand by that. I have no interest in living or working or visiting Lake Street. I have been there before, but not again.

However, there ARE people living there. There are people there, who abide by the law, and are trying to raise a family, make a living, have a piece of the American Dream.

If all you believe, is all what you see on FB and the news, you are missing the bigger picture.

This is the juicy catastrophe-of-the-week, being fed to us by MSM. Guywhofishes is right.

How about if during NODAPL, the rest of the country thought everybody here in Central ND was an oil-hating protestor?

How about if we told them that the protesters were getting backup from all around the country, and protesters were being shipped in, if nobody believed us?

Don't get me wrong. Looters are among the worst, in my book. They are chicken-shit scum, who simply take advantage of the anarchy. But the looters, and arsonists, and vandals are not Minneapolis. That's not all that live there. blacks make up 20% of the population there, and only a small number of them are looting. I mean, watch the videos, there're white people throwing rocks too.

At this point though, the national guard needs to be posted. Martial Law needs to be introduced. Curfews need to be put in place, and enforced.

Part of the problem now, is that the police hardly dare shoot anyone. If they shot to save their precinct, the lawyers would tear them apart for saving a building.

- - - Updated - - -

And anyhow, we shouldn't have to worry about any of this. The 'Rona will get all the rioters, becuase they're not social distancing, right?

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lots of excuses from Gov and misguidance to the guard --- the guard wanted to go in daylight -- i understand that - but sometimes you need to hit the ball.

The rioters could of done anything last night.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lots of excuses from Gov and misguidance to the guard --- the guard wanted to go in daylight -- i understand that - but sometimes you need to hit the ball.

The rioters could of done anything last night.

Could of ??????

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
walz being fried on the grill now --- - bottom line is that tweet from trump got him and the mayor off der asses.

- - - Updated - - -

Could of ??????

they could of burned the entire downtown area down.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So is it just me....or has Omar friggin disappeared. Now these Dem lead politicians are going to expect the Federal Gov't (taxpayer dollars)to give them all sorts on money to rebuild. BS--Let MN set up a Go Fund Me account and see how far the dollar goes.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Soros puppets.jpg

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You can’t govern by political correctness. Take a hard look at this and then try to tell me a civil war couldn’t fire up in a hell of a short time in this country. We just keep getting one step closer. I honestly think we need to form militias in this country that will come in and take control of this kind of shit since government won’t turn the cops loose. If it’s a shoot out so be it. If they would have shot the first guy across the fence at precinct 3 they would have all left

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
[video]https://www.fox9.com/video/688824[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

Red Neck ARin

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
My question is, what is the next step? I see the NG is there now and they have some area's blocked off. Is the NG going to use force to stop the rioting, or will they be told to retreat if shit gets bad. I say it's time to end this shit show. And who knows, maybe the rioters won't even attempt anything now that there is military presence.

Happycamper

Honored Member
I don't understand why Soros is still alive. He has posed a Clear and present danger to our republic way too long. Don't we have an extra cruise or tomahawk in the arsenal

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pretty poor response to the endless illegal activities that have gone on there over the last couple days. I'm all for the right to protest but once idiots turn to looting and destruction of property, the hammer needed to come down. At least a bunch of bean bag rounds out of a shotgun....but who knows if someone with a gun would have reacted and turned it into a real mess. I think that is biggest reason they didn't push back....an already out of control situation could have turned to mayhem with many more lives lost. I wonder if there will ever be any repercussions for those they can prove did illegal activity in the riots or if things will be home free? Looks like the police and guard presence is pretty big today.

Big picture- One thing to consider in these issues is that perception is reality for all of us. We each view the world through our own set of glasses. We were each raised in our own paradigm where we saw things a certain way. The tension and anger here comes from realities most of us only "think" we understand. Not saying any one person is right, but empathy and an effort to understand the why of each perspective is very necessary in times like this.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't understand why Soros is still alive. He has posed a Clear and present danger to our republic way too long. Don't we have an extra cruise or tomahawk in the arsenal

I am hoping his crimes do not go unpunished. He is the puppet master.

- - - Updated - - -

soros destroying america.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 74