Our Neighbors to the East

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
soros race riots.jpg

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
that suspicious looking dude, calmly walking up and breaking windows, all dressed in black, under an umbrella, with a gas mask on..

I only describe him so clearly, so people know which video I'm talking about.

That is odd. Worse than odd. That absolutely looks like someone trying to fan the flames with gas.

I'm likely wrong, but my first thought was "what if that's a cop?".

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
that suspicious looking dude, calmly walking up and breaking windows, all dressed in black, under an umbrella, with a gas mask on..

I only describe him so clearly, so people know which video I'm talking about.

That is odd. Worse than odd. That absolutely looks like someone trying to fan the flames with gas.

I'm likely wrong, but my first thought was "what if that's a cop?".
my brother lives in st paul. He is claiming friends of that guy have came forward identifying him. And I hesitate to say this but if it’s truly him he is a St. Paul police officer. He sent me a pic of this guy side by side with a closeup of his face and the guys face in the mask. It sure has a stark resemblance. But in a mask if that sort all you see is eyes and a little forehead. But you can bet they’re looking into his whereabouts at the time

Bob Erfish

Honored Member
your remark about the officer being racist without zero proof is as idiotic as those that are looting and burning Minneapolis. Just because the officer is white and the deceased man was black does not automatically make the officer racist as you claim him to be. Labeling him racist is falling for the biased liberal news media narrative of the situation. There is more to this story than we presently know so when all the evidence comes out that will be the time to make an informed opinion on the case.

you’re right. Assuming that race may have played a role on an officer with 18 prior complaints kneeling on guys neck for 8 minutes until he died is right right on par with burning a city down.

Please keep in in mind I said “my guess” not “he is”
that video is sickening and I firmly believe if I did the same thing that guy did I would not have had a knee in my neck for 8 minutes.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Curfew big fricken deal. Who the hell is gonna enforce it. Not those pussy ass politicians

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
My sister and nephew live right in the middle of the neighborhoods being destroyed. Taking the politics and BLM out of it, it's a terrible and sad situation to watch the businesses they frequent and love burn to the ground. I feel absolutely devastated that good people are affected so deeply and lives are forever changed by the morons doing this. It will take a decade to rebuild and restore, yet it'll never be the same.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
All because that stupid FN cop murdered a guy. That MF should just be served up to the mob.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
just following along here...

question - if cnn burns, and it can be linked back to soros, does ted turner (if he still owns cnn) sue george soros???

wow...

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member

my first thought was "what if that's a cop?".

that was your first thought????

truly bizarre

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
My sister and nephew live right in the middle of the neighborhoods being destroyed. Taking the politics and BLM out of it, it's a terrible and sad situation to watch the businesses they frequent and love burn to the ground. I feel absolutely devastated that good people are affected so deeply and lives are forever changed by the morons doing this. It will take a decade to rebuild and restore, yet it'll never be the same.

You should feel more sorry for the black community that is oppressed by all the white citizens in Minneapolis, democrats and republicans alike. To be honest shit needs to burn before anything is actually done about it. These businesses probably have insurance so they will be fine.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
That may be the dumbest post I've ever read. How would burning buildings, peoples cars, and looting alive the (supposed) 'oppression'.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
That may be the dumbest post I've ever read. How would burning buildings, peoples cars, and looting alive the (supposed) 'oppression'.
Simple. The politicians better do something this time otherwise the city is going to burn. They have had enough.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
You should feel more sorry for the black community that is oppressed by all the white citizens in Minneapolis, democrats and republicans alike. To be honest shit needs to burn before anything is actually done about it. These businesses probably have insurance so they will be fine.

I love when someone tells me how to feel.

My nephew's dad is black, which in fact makes him black too. Bet you didn't see that coming. He is 28 years old - he lives with the fear of police that is real and the oppression with which you speak. I do feel for the black community - but burning buildings and destroying neighborhoods is bull shit. How many of the businesses were owned by blacks or minorities? "These businesses probably have insurance".....have you ever had a structure burn down and wait for the check? Months. And directly after the Covid hit? Insurmountable for some and they won't come back.

I feel EQUALLY sorry for those (yes, even whites like my sister) affected by this nonsense. It's all out of control and wrong. Your brush stroke is a little broad when you say "oppressed by all white citizens in Minneapolis"....pretty positive my sister isn't one of them, nor are many others.

I lived in those neighborhoods for almost a decade....many good memories, glad I'm in ND now. What's your first-hand stake in the game? Mine's pretty strong.

Last edited:

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
My nephew's dad is black, which in fact makes him black too. Bet you didn't see that coming. He lives with the fear of police that is real and the oppression with which you speak. I do feel for the black community - but burning buildings and destroying neighborhoods is bull shit. How many of the businesses were owned by blacks or minorities? And I feel EQUALLY sorry for those (yes, even whites like my sister) affected by this nonsense. It's all out of control and wrong.
We all on this site would do the same or worse if the government ever tried to take our guns. We need not to focus on these arsons and looters and need to focus on what caused this in the first place. No ones lives are in danger right now, building and businesses can be replaced. Like MLK said a riot is the language of the unheard

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
We all on this site would do the same or worse if the government ever tried to take our guns. We need not to focus on these arsons and looters and need to focus on what caused this in the first place. No ones lives are in danger right now, building and businesses can be replaced. Like MLK said a riot is the language of the unheard

"We all.....would do the same or worse..." There you go speaking for everyone again. I shouldn't have questioned your wisdom in the first place, my bad. ;:;bowdown

I'm guessing "oppression" is on looter's minds.....right behind the big-screen TV in their hands.

Last edited:

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
"We all.....would do the same or worse..." There you go speaking for everyone again. I shouldn't have questioned your wisdom in the first place, my bad. ;:;bowdown

I'm guessing "oppression" is on looter's minds.....right behind the big-screen TV in their hands.
You and the rest of us white people will never know what it’s like to live a day being black. You would understand everything going on right now if you had lived the same oppressed life. White people who ignore this oppression are the problem and you are leaning that direction right now....

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77