Rain Totals?

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wish I would have gotten around to that , I have some old tin circles but I couldn't find them. After the wind went down and the damage was already done I found them. We don't get cut worms like we used to but we used to use old shake shingles and my dad came up with the tin circles years ago after cut worms got through the shingles .
When I plant I put a sprinkle of Sevin and some 10-10-10 fertilizer in the soil and mix it up good and never have a problem with cut worms. LB

- - - Updated - - -

Going to get nasty in the valley this evening. Thunder Heads brewing up real fast just to the Northwest of my place and a lot of rumble going on.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good advice, I never thought of mixing sevin in the soil but I do the fertalizer with a mini auger for my cordless drill that sure works good for digging and mixing

fireone

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Ended up with 1.2 at Sibley. Don't know how the young trees could take that wind, wow.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got another .21 N of Mandan last night so a total of .41 for the weekend. Better than a poke in the eye. That wind was crazy though

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 56