Yellowstone update

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can someone explain the reason/s for Beth's intense hatred for Jamie? I've seen every episode but I have no clue.

So in watching tonight's episode, did you all learn the real reason that Beth hates Jamie so bad?

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
It was the opening scene.

rip knocked up Beth when they were kids. Jamie brought her to the abortion clinic on the Rez. Doing so made her sterile. Which he knew but didn’t tell her.

hence the reason she said she made two choices in her life cause of fear and lost everything. (Abortion and her mother/horse accident)

- - - Updated - - -

What is this a cowboy soap opera??

yes basically. I looked online and they said it could be 7 seasons. That’s too much. They should wrap it up after this season.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is and has been a great show that my bride and i both enjoy.
The more you watch it the more Rip is the guy you know will come through no matter what.
He shows respect when/where it is due and also expects the same when and where it is due.
He is the take charge and anything goes kind of guy if messing with the ranch, Dutton family, or just someone he cares about.
We have now seen the more passionate side of Rip and even Beth. Didn't know Beth even had a soft side
any more!
We have been recording this years episodes so far and only watch when we have 2 episodes to view. So
we have another week to wait until we can see last nights show.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I suppose people will actually think that some of the BS is all true. Like at IHS if you have an abortion they sterilize you, LOL. And I never knew clover killed so many cattle.

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ha yes. The clover killing all the cattle and burning everything was a stretch. One of the first episodes a calf was born and immediately went running off too.

I still enjoy it. Ha

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You would run to if your life span was under three years, if you had nuts to start with, and then there is that little problem.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
i'm rewatching the series while waiting for new episodes....one per night before bed. Just watched season 2 episode 7 - what an intense ending...."return to sender" hanging on the porch. Forgot how justice is served in the West - I can think few who deserve that fate but they would be 2 of them.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Have to admit I wasn't paying much attention at the beginning and never realized the young lady getting the abortion was Beth. Need to catch up a little more I guess. Do enjoy the show and I do realize that it's made for TV and not all that realistic. Mention was made that IHS doesn't sterile during abortions. Pretty sure the IHS I live close to doesn't do abortions at all.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Overall, this is the best t.v. series out there. Each actor SELLS his/her part's character so well. Even the new addition of Michael Landon's daughter, Tater, is interesting. Good stuff, Maynard!

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, if that didn't leave a guy hanging I don't know what would. WTF. :;:huh

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well, if that didn't leave a guy hanging I don't know what would. WTF. :;:huh
Can’t believe the story line led up to this finally, been waiting all season for something to happen.

Now the long wait til next summer. They are looking for extras for filming this fall if you are in SW MT. Would be sweet to see the filming!

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ah nuts,I herd you guyz chat about yellowstone so I came across what I thought was the series everyone talks about last night,damn if the show wasn't about the re-intruction of the gray wolf to yellowstone,great show/video's....

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Season 4 should be epic! Who survived the attack at the end? Good luck Roark...Rip gonna be paying you a visit!

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
John Dutton survives and has Rip take Jamie to the "train station". All that's left is Kacey to take over the ranch. No wedding for Rip so he's loving this opportunity to take Jamie out for killing his would-be wife.

WHERE ARE THE DAMN ORGANS SO THEY CAN PLAY THOSE CREEP SOUND EFFECTS?????

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74