Yellowstone update

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Started season 2 last night got through 2 episodes. Casey reminds me of Jax Teller from sons of anarchy. He seems torn between right and wrong and seems really to be a nice guy but in the next breath is a stone cold killer
Season 2 is the best one so far.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Beth is going to make it but will be in a wheel chair for the rest of the show and handing out death warrants to Rip to fill.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
My bride and i are wondering what the dumb ass Jayme is going to do next? So often he looks like he is lost or in la la land.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
So I've finally started watching Yellowstone. It's better than I expected.

That Beth chick is fiery.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member

When she got out of the stock tank and walked towards the house, I got light headed. Lack of blood flow above the waste

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member

You won't be disappointed...great show. I've enjoyed it as much or more as Longmire...which is also great!

- - - Updated - - -

When she got out of the stock tank and walked towards the house, I got light headed. Lack of blood flow above the waste

Ha Ha! I think the actress is actually pretty damn good...she was great in the Sherlock Holmes movies too!

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
So the wife and I just finished season 1. Am I the only one who sees a huge correlation to The Godfather? Costner is the original Godfather, Casey is a young Michael Corleone, Beth is definitely Sonny and Jayme is Fredo.

ShootnBlanks

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have yet to give this show a try. But I finished Longmire not long ago. Really enjoyed that series. Guessing Yellowstone will also have me hooked

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some of the ABSURD unrealistic cowboy stuff was hard to take. Anybody who has spent even 5 minutes around ranching has to groan at some of the writers’ naïveté.

And the branding- like a gang? WTF.

Still fairly entertaining.

- - - Updated - - -

I kept finding myself asking “you couldn’t find one rancher to read the script and flag BS no ranch/rancher has said or done in the history of ranching???”

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
my buddy in wyoming and his other hick friends branded each other whilst at wyotech. and they weren't even killing folk for stupid shit as far as i know. so, not as far fetched as i had thought.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some of the ABSURD unrealistic cowboy stuff was hard to take. Anybody who has spent even 5 minutes around ranching has to groan at some of the writers’ naïveté.

And the branding- like a gang? WTF.

Still fairly entertaining.

- - - Updated - - -

I kept finding myself asking “you couldn’t find one rancher to read the script and flag BS no ranch/rancher has said or done in the history of ranching???”

I totally get it, I almost barfed with Beth's plan of buying land and having CRP payments pay it off in 2-3 yrs. Plus a fair number of other things caught the BS flag as well, Jimmy being a bareback rider, forced sterilization to get an abortion, taxing of ag land at the same rate as suburbia, etc, etc. The use of Dodge pickups was probably the most obvious.

There are some serious logic and timeline flaws in the whole series, but it doesn't disappoint with all the plot twists!

It really was nice to catch all 30 episodes on DVR over one weekend so I could watch it at my leisure.

Last edited:

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I have the first two seasons on DVD. Been waiting for a snow storm to watch them. Been working like a charm so-far. Your welcome. LB

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wife took it to work in Fargo and run it through Dons Car Wash yesterday. Happy Now? Looks like wet shit coming. LB

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have the first two seasons on DVD. Been waiting for a snow storm to watch them. Been working like a charm so-far. Your welcome. LB

Today is your day for tv watching! Snowing here in Minot.

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
Driving dodge the most obvious. ����

the only part about actual ranching that I didn’t like is when they pulled that calf and he got up and sprinted away the second he hit the ground.

I started watching longmire. I couldn’t continue. I feel like the casting in that show was not good. Especially longmire himself.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77