2020 Deer Drawing

Founding Member
Founding Member
13 muzzy pref points= no tag yet.
Must have a rifle tag horse shoe up my ass though, drew any buck tag again for the 3rd year in a row..crazy.

Lou63

Founding Member
Founding Member
3 points got a buck tag 1st choice, wife first time applying buck tag 1st choice still waiting for the kid to let me know if he got one again, he had tags the last 2 years

update kid did not get a tag

Last edited:

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
After 8 years I finally drew my badlands buck. This will be my last buck hunt in nd. No sense wasting my time and let other people have at it. It will be out of state for me

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I swear I will be dead before I get another muzzy tag. 12 points and counting.

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
To folks that bitch . U could have a buck tag second choice in 5-6 units if u did research

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Thank God for bow hunting.

Can not wait until someone changes how that is done for their personal agenda so I can wait until I get 12 points to get one of those bow licenses just like my muzzle. At age soon to be 74 I just might have hunted my last time a few years ago with the rifle and muzzle, but I got a bunch of grand kids so hopefully they will still get their license at age 15 for a buck and I will be a big part of that.

So for those that got best of luck and it is just the way it is, no need to change the system. Gives me a reason to live one more year, db

ndrivrrat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good luck fellas, go out and meet your land owners early and get access to land. Got a moose lic and two buck tags in our househtold this year. Guess it pays to contribute to the Trump campaign. JK.

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank God for bow hunting.

Can not wait until someone changes how that is done for their personal agenda so I can wait until I get 12 points to get one of those bow licenses just like my muzzle. At age soon to be 74 I just might have hunted my last time a few years ago with the rifle and muzzle, but I got a bunch of grand kids so hopefully they will still get their license at age 15 for a buck and I will be a big part of that.

So for those that got best of luck and it is just the way it is, no need to change the system. Gives me a reason to live one more year, db
You need help packing ? F you .... there’s 600 some muzzy buck tags ..... why are you special ? Cuz you don’t rifle hunt and build food plots ? F you . Your not special

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
0 for 4 at my house. We only put in for buck tags, so I guess that's how the ball bounces. We always hope for one tag, so we can all get out, but we'll see next time around. One of my sons has gotten rejected every year since youth season, so would have liked to see him get one. It is what it is. Maybe we can get after some pheasants instead.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wife and I both got our any Antlerd. Sons first time in the lottery and he got a White tail Antlerd

- - - Updated - - -

You need help packing ? F you .... there’s 600 some muzzy buck tags ..... why are you special ? Cuz you don’t rifle hunt and build food plots ? F you . Your not special

You angry, jealous or both?

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Something must have crawled up your bung hole

Taylorman55

Founding Member
Founding Member
Drew first choice rifle buck, and also drew Muzzy buck tag with 9 points, along with a bow tag. Going to be a busy fall.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member

of all the ridiculous posts on this site, db-2’s set you off? I hope you’re hung over this morning. Cuz that would explain everything quite nicely.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Daughter, son, daughter in-law and I all drew buck tags. :;:rockit2 of us had 1 preference point and 2 had 2 preference points.

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
of all the ridiculous posts on this site, db-2’s set you off? I hope you’re hung over this morning. Cuz that would explain everything quite nicely.
Haha , not hungover . D-Bs posts are usually spot on . And I apologize to him for the f bomb . I just get so sick of the bitching . It’s a Random draw . Period . There’s 600 some tags and probably 20,000 apps for muzzy . As for rifle tags if your not drawing then change units . I got friends that drew buck tags second choose yesterday . Do your research . Lots of doe tags still available plenty of opportunities for folks that still want to hunt

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha , not hungover . D-Bs posts are usually spot on . And I apologize to him for the f bomb . I just get so sick of the bitching . It’s a Random draw . Period . There’s 600 some tags and probably 20,000 apps for muzzy . As for rifle tags if your not drawing then change units . I got friends that drew buck tags second choose yesterday . Do your research . Lots of doe tags still available plenty of opportunities for folks that still want to hunt
DB wasn't even bitching. He was saying it is what it is and he can live with it just don't try to change it to suit your personal needs like some have in the past. Oh and easy to talk out your ass when you get a gratis every year. Maybe people are sick of your bitching about people bitching........just sayin

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76