2020 Deer Drawing

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Put something on a silver platter and people will eat it up. Don't for a second think that people won't take advantage of opportunities if they find out about it. Wish some people could keep their damn mouths shut.

How's point creep been in the Western states? How bout Wyoming antelope? People flock to opportunity when they find out about it.
the leftover tags list is on the front page of the gf website ........so I think it’s already out there . And don’t compare Wyoming to nd . Apples and oranges. Also , Wyoming is on a pref point system nd is not

Flatrock

Founding Member
Founding Member
the leftover tags list is on the front page of the gf website ........so I think it’s already out there . And don’t compare Wyoming to nd . Apples and oranges. Also , Wyoming is on a pref point system nd is not

Yea I know how Wyoming's system works. Been in that game for over 10 years. It's the same concept though dude. More and more people applying for the same amount of tags equals point creep/worse draw odds.

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where are people gonna hunt in 3f2 ? There’s a reason there’s leftover tags it ain’t a secret .........

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
The reason has nothing to do with land to hunt on, there's ample public and PLOTS land down there. It's about CWD.
Ummmm no . The whitetail buck tags were 100% draw down there long before cwd was found or suspected . It’s a land access issue . 3f2 and 3f1 and dew other units have always been high draw odds

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75