Hey Tom, Hows the weather ?

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
My rain gauge just north of Jamestown got .11 inch. It built just north. Thunder and lightning south. east, and north. I couldnt see Jamestown only a mile away, but that lasted about one minute.

gone_fishing

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like Harvey got more then their fare share....:eek:

I checked the NDAWN map and Harvey appears to be the hot spot with over 6"!

ndawn.jpg

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Davey:
gauge did show an inch this morning so that is good. Maybe more to come and will take. Hopefully more this summer for all. db

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Chance of rain every day this week other then today. Definitely much needed and looks like most everyone in the drought area got in on it.

Screenshot_20200701-020534.jpg

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was 4 miles NW of New Town on Monday.

We got plenty of rain, wind, lightning, and damage at the parents' place. It sucked, even with the much needed rain. Depending on the rain gage we looked at, something between 4 and 6 inches of rain. Tough to measure rain when there's 80+ MPH winds blowing it sideways.

I haven't yet checked my gage here at home SE of Bis. Call me lazy, but I'm pretty sure I got enough to alter my thoughts on the drought we've been experiencing. Lots of brown/orange/yellow freshly cut areas are already greening up, as are poorly germinated spots in some crops! Much appreciated, Mother Nature.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was 4 miles NW of New Town on Monday.

We got plenty of rain, wind, lightning, and damage at the parents' place. It sucked, even with the much needed rain. Depending on the rain gage we looked at, something between 4 and 6 inches of rain. Tough to measure rain when there's 80+ MPH winds blowing it sideways.

I haven't yet checked my gage here at home SE of Bis. Call me lazy, but I'm pretty sure I got enough to alter my thoughts on the drought we've been experiencing. Lots of brown/orange/yellow freshly cut areas are already greening up, as are poorly germinated spots in some crops! Much appreciated, Mother Nature.
Allen what did you get out your way tonight? It did such a perfect split over Bismarck that it appears likely that places just east of the airport got substantially more than at the airport.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 156
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 79