cloud seeding...

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
That part I understand . Earlier posts seemed to mislead people to believe these planes were drying up the clouds instead of making them bleed. If Williams county seeds incoming clouds at the state line and the county is still dry, It's one of two things. Either the clouds aren't ripe yet or cloud seeding doesn't work. Pretty simple concept , You either make a cloud dump or not .

^^^^I haven't read past this post at the current time. I wish I could give you multiple "thumbs up" and a lot more reputation. If your post proves bullshit in later reading; know it was an excellent step to truth.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. I'm no more enlightened. Seems rain dumps in non-beneficial areas.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
So what happened tonight???? Cloud seeding worked on Tuesday but not tonight??? I’ll believe the science before I believe a bunch of politicians and conspiracy theorists. All this anti cloud seeding talk makes no sense. Maybe once someone with a meteorology degree can confirm these theories they are just hog wash!

hate to bring this back but i just logged back on and saw your quote...

what happened - i only saw 2 planes fly that night and they hit the border hard... along the border they got under an inch, out of what could end up being the biggest summer storm system in this area in a decade... there were storm chasers from all over the country up here and dakota storm stalkers? had been talking about what was coming for days - the perfect set up... the last time i saw a more violent storm was the late april blizzard of 2010 or 11...

we ended up getting about 3 1/2" of rain and pea size hail in west williston, but saw pics of 3" hail on the east side of town...

imo the planes were outgunned by the size and power of the system... it was just too much for the assets they had deployed...

and, i am not a politician or conspiracy theorist, just a 3 decade resident who pays attention... what is happening is real and effecting our whole community...

shouldn't have started this thread - wish i didn't...

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
hate to bring this back but i just logged back on and saw your quote...

what happened - i only saw 2 planes fly that night and they hit the border hard... along the border they got under an inch, out of what could end up being the biggest summer storm system in this area in a decade... there were storm chasers from all over the country up here and dakota storm stalkers? had been talking about what was coming for days - the perfect set up... the last time i saw a more violent storm was the late april blizzard of 2010 or 11...

we ended up getting about 3 1/2" of rain and pea size hail in west williston, but saw pics of 3" hail on the east side of town...

imo the planes were outgunned by the size and power of the system... it was just too much for the assets they had deployed...

and, i am not a politician or conspiracy theorist, just a 3 decade resident who pays attention... what is happening is real and effecting our whole community...

shouldn't have started this thread - wish i didn't...
Cloud Seeding operation didn’t come up once on Reed Timmers Facebook feed so if they were going to have that much of an impact to these storms you would think he would have planned his chase on it. Hard to listen to arm chair meteorologists when it comes to complex science like weather…..

eyecatcher

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cloud Seeding operation didn’t come up once on Reed Timmers Facebook feed so if they were going to have that much of an impact to these storms you would think he would have planned his chase on it. Hard to listen to arm chair meteorologists when it comes to complex science like weather…..

He was south of Williston. Where there was no cloud seeding.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member

i don't know reed timmers, but why didn't he come up here??? cuz he knew the cloud seeding would kill the storms maybe???

i don't claim to be an armchair anything... i report what i see... i and many family members and friends have had skin in the game here for the last 3-6 decades - you???

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don’t waste your breath raider he has no damn clue what’s going on over here.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
i don't know reed timmers, but why didn't he come up here??? cuz he knew the cloud seeding would kill the storms maybe???

i don't claim to be an armchair anything... i report what i see... i and many family members and friends have had skin in the game here for the last 3-6 decades - you???
Arm chair meteorologist wasn’t directed at you. Eyexer can barely tie his shoes and thinks he is a weather expert….. hard to listen to a bunch of blowhards that no nothing….

- - - Updated - - -

Don’t waste your breath raider he has no damn clue what’s going on over here.

Hey smart one please explain technically how cloud seeding can made storms disappear? Shed your meteorology wisdom on us!

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Arm chair meteorologist wasn’t directed at you. Eyexer can barely tie his shoes and thinks he is a weather expert….. hard to listen to a bunch of blowhards that no nothing….

- - - Updated - - -

Hey smart one please explain technically how cloud seeding can made storms disappear? Shed your meteorology wisdom on us!
it appears your the one that’s the arm chair meteorologist. Research it for yourself. Your clueless

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The oil change in my diesel was $179.00 just this morning.

that is all

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
You got shafted, last oil change on the Lincoln was $ 32 and they filled the washer fluid and washed the windows.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
it appears your the one that’s the arm chair meteorologist. Research it for yourself. Your clueless
Post an article or a study, I have yet to find one that says cloud seeding makes storms disappear. Until you post some scientific proof it’s just hearsay!

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;:;popcorn

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
A shafting maybe, but the diesel uses 15 quarts, and they rotated my 4,200 miles a year tires..

Did they rotate them in all that oil so you can get more miles out of them???????

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Enhanced risk today for western ND including Williams county. Let’s watch those cloud seeding planes make those storms disappear…….. what is the explanation going to be today?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am grilling at the club tonight, that is the reason for the potential storms, cause science...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 164
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76