cloud seeding...

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got this from "Fishmonger" on the OC: "This is the end of a 40yr cycle."

The Earth's rotation wobbles upon it's axis as it "falls" through space along with all other mass. Things will soon "cool" again which sucks. Mankind cannot effect global temperature despite retards with a famous voice and that dumbass Iceland/whatever teen.

- - - Updated - - -

Proving me wrong...or does it?...

https://skepticalscience.com/patrick-michaels-history-getting-climate-wrong.html

Remember the BP oil spill that would destroy the gulf for a decade?

How about a global pandemic, that we needed to shut down for 2 weeks with?

of course man made climate change is all part of this ordeal.

CAH

Founding Member
Founding Member
You watch, the planes will be flying tonight and
minot won’t get a drop of rain.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N121WA

Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 4.47.44 PM.jpg

Last edited:

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
They killed it again. Two planes tonight. The people of Williams county have had it.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
guess what happened tonight...

supposed to get 1" plus, and the storms vanish sw of williston...

we have ranchers feeding last years scraps of hay to calves in pastures right now...

if i farmed or ranched, i'd go to the closest news organization who would listen and tell them i'd spent my last dime in this county... no more trucks, equipment, parts, fuel, cloths, or groceries until this is stopped... what a slap in the face with what these folks are enduring right now...

So what happened tonight???? Cloud seeding worked on Tuesday but not tonight??? I’ll believe the science before I believe a bunch of politicians and conspiracy theorists. All this anti cloud seeding talk makes no sense. Maybe once someone with a meteorology degree can confirm these theories they are just hog wash!

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thunderstorms have a mind of their own so it's no surprise that cloud seeding is a hit and miss deal. Mother nature in general is about as unpredictable as a ornery woman.

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So what happened tonight???? Cloud seeding worked on Tuesday but not tonight??? I’ll believe the science before I believe a bunch of politicians and conspiracy theorists. All this anti cloud seeding talk makes no sense. Maybe once someone with a meteorology degree can confirm these theories they are just hog wash!

I'll admit this thread has me a bit confused. I'm not the sharpest knife in the outlet which presents me goals.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You watch, the planes will be flying tonight and
minot won’t get a drop of rain.

Well Ward County dropped the cloud seeding program years ago so what’s the excuse tonight when they don’t get much rain?

- - - Updated - - -

They killed it again. Two planes tonight. The people of Williams county have had it.

Williams county got pounded tonight with rain/hail!?!?! Sometimes I wonder what you are smoking……. must be some good stuff!

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hope I'm wrong but it looks like all they hype by the weatherman that we'll all get rain, severe storms, hail, and tornadoes looks to be all bullshit. Tired of getting my hopes up and then crushed. No grass in the pastures, very little hay, crops withering and dying. Its getting to be a depressing year.

If it is the hail suppression killing these storms, those planes need to be shot down.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's building fast in western SD and heading NW right now, I'd say there's a pretty good chance the whole state will get more rain than we bargained for.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member

Not sure I understand your post here, so do you support weather modification or not? There is not much science that backs it up quite frankly. Waste of time and resources IMO. Ma nature is gonna do what she wants when she wants to.....

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Not sure I understand your post here, so do you support weather modification or not? There is not much science that backs it up quite frankly. Waste of time and resources IMO. Ma nature is gonna do what she wants when she wants to.....
I agree if anything cloud seeding doesn’t work at all. But to blame cloud seeding for storms falling apart and not raining is not based on any rational theory. As we can see the cloud seeding didn’t seem to work yesterday…… Also I wouldn’t be surprised if we blame the flooding in Williston on cloud seeding. Mother Nature does what it wants!

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
The awesome thing about the people in charge of weather manipulation behind the scenes must be that no one can really say that it worked or didn't work at all on a particular storm.
Then you have the meteorologists that must be as nervous as a hooker in church trying to monitor and predict the outcome of a weather event and gets tar and feathers if they can't predict every move of every storm with perfect detail.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76