Where thou art is KDM?

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
OH KDM, how thou art KDM, my dear brutha, we miss your kind words of wisdom.
The morning air is not right, if we don't hear from KDM...oh how we miss the truth of wisdom among our brothers.....

Ok, I give up....guess Shakespeare writing is not for me....and no not drunk...just trying to reach KDM....sent a PM....and got the dang message that his inbox is full and needs to be cleared...grrrrrr #$#^%

Over and out..

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pretty sure he's afraid he'll get CV-19 through the keyboard so he's in full-on avoidance mode.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Sure hope things OK with KDM! God willing we will hear from him soon.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
pretty sure he got tired of stupid comments and arguing at the beginning of covid

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
KDM is going to be like Batman: He'll be here when he's needed, then disappear back into the night.

You can signal him by reflecting strong light off of a Busch Light can, kinda like the Bat signal, only different.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Need him on here to share his knowledge and insight to "Watson", who appears to be one man on an island on NDA.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
You guys make me laugh as always. Thanks for that!! I'm still around, lurking. I just don't like where NDA is going content wise. To much negativity and politics and it isn't fun for me anymore. I decided to spend more time improving myself and being a better husband and father for my family. My passions for the outdoors haven't changed though. I started a project on an 8X8 heated/insulated blind for youngsters and challenged hunters with a couple other NDA members which includes a ramp for wheelchairs. It looks great so far. All that is left is to install a few fascia boards, the windows, the steel siding/roof, the carpet, the posts and concrete for the foundation, the insulation, the ceiling, the railing for the ramp......etc. etc. etc. In other words it's a work in progress, but WILL be done in time for bow season.....I hope. HUGE THANKS to the NDA members and others that helped and are continuing to help with that project. Without you guys, this project would be a mess. Might post up pics when I start this years land for young hunters thread. Some things are more important than politics and arguing and getting youngins in the field is one of them. Anyway, I just thought I'd jump in here and thank everyone for being concerned about my well being and that I appreciate it. Tight Lines Everyone!!!

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Super glad you kickin' as usual my brother!!!! Good on the project you have going for the youngsters thats awesome! Thumbs Up

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Glad to hear from you. Hats off to you for your kindness and help getting youths and challenged hunters a great opportunity to get out in the field.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75