Boat license decals

Are your license decals peeling/falling off

• Total voters

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If your like me this year, if its still in your desk drawer its not peeling off, but wife and I are going fishing tuesday so I will have her film me putting them on with her phone so if they fall off we got proof that we put them on. Thanks for the heads up about the stickers guys, LB.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
I checked mine last night and so far so good. I put mine directly on cleaned sparkles.

If yours are peeling, might be helpful to indicate whether your boat is aluminum or glass and whether the sticker is on its surface or on top of another sticker.

They are supposed to last 3 years....not looking good.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vollmer maybe start a poll so you can send the results to them and show them the problem they have going on

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
This thread led me to inspect mine. They look ok, but it looks like that if I wanted to I could start peeling the port side sticker off. I have two boats so I'll look at the other one today.

bravo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Same. One definitely won’t make the season.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just looked at the other boat, they seem fine.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the ones on my main boat will make it, I'll keep an eye out tho

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Someone call KFYR Cafe and complain to the game and fish. This obviously is a problem and public shaming should help!

gonefshn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Know at least 2 people ind DL who had the same issue. Never lost one til this year. GnF gave same story. You have to BUY new ones. Sounds like they have an issue. Don’t call them. They won’t admit anything is wrong. Call the Governor’s office. They require answers and don’t like getting these kind of calls.

Last edited:

Perch_herder

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bought a boat in May already licensed. They are starting to peel. Commented to a relative that his pontoon license was peeling.

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did you get her name? I've had a conversation with her a few times and she was the same with me. I have to call up there for something next week, if she gets rude I'm going to go straight third hat on her ass and remind her that she works for all of us and doesn't have a star on her collar and she better pull her head out of her ass. I hope someone has her name, please let me know because I've heard from many that have had to deal with her utter lack of respect. Believe me, they read this, I've been called by my local warden within a few hours of posting a bitch on here.

She's a real peach. Had to deal with her last year face to face. She acted like she ran the place and made the calls. I asked to speak to her superior, went up stairs and spoke to a very nice person up there. I told them what was just told to me down stairs. Was told she doesn't make those calls I do, and she was more than happy to help me out.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I would assume that if you carry the registration card on your vessel you would have a very good case if you ended up in court. Haven't seen my boat for awhile as I leant it out but will check when I get it back. Haven't had a problem on my pontoon. That doest' excuse poor communication from the licensing office. Good manners are always proper and expected.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
There were issues the last cycle of registration as well. So far so good with mine but I haven't really paid attention.

Pheasant 54

★★★ Legendary Member
There are no problems with the stickers and there are no Mountain Lions in ND

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
You don't have a choice " their not on the boat yet" in the poll. Haven't put them on, because I haven't put the boat in the water yet this year. When I put them on I'm taking a picture with them on, next to my boat registration number, just in case they come off.

Pheasant 54

★★★ Legendary Member
I was at a popular spot over the 4th and about 50% of the watercraft had 19 stickers on them , now it makes we wonder how many forgot and how many had fallen off

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
The scammers could use this excuse to get a free set of stickers for another boat.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You don't have a choice " their not on the boat yet" in the poll. Haven't put them on, because I haven't put the boat in the water yet this year. When I put them on I'm taking a picture with them on, next to my boat registration number, just in case they come off.

Feel free to use the bacon option.

;:;popcorn

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84