Maps of Sakakawea with bay names

The_owl

Established Member
Anyone ever found a place online where you can order a map with all of the names of bays, points, POI, etc?

I’d love to have one to hang on a wall at the cabin.

Thanks

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
There are so many different names but SW anglers used to put out a map from about middle of the lake west to the little Missouri arm and van hook and the Missouri portion.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah, there used to be paper ones available at a lot of bait shops. I think I still have one laying around somewhere, but it was in sections. Nowadays I pretty much use Google Earth and the internet to find places I hear of that I don't personally know.

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Navionics has all bays and point names...not sure how you could get a printout tho?

remm

Founding Member
Founding Member
LakeMaster used to make big paper contour maps as well, not sure if they still do, probably be a couple sections though, I think the Devils Lake one was broken up into a couple different lake sections.

gone_fishing

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Navionics web app has Sakakawea labeled pretty well: https://webapp.navionics.com/ Also recommend their phone app.

When I was in the bait shop at Dakota Waters they had some printed out maps available for sale. Didn't look at them too close (they definitely weren't LakeMaster).

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not sure of the official name of the bay west of Beulah but I named it Shit bay after a bad case of the shits put me on the shore. Thought my fishing buddies were going to sink the boat from laughing to hard.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ever find one? I have a collection of maps from up there I may give up. Will pull em down tomorrow and dust them off. Think all the bays are named.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75