MLB ?Why No Fans?

USMCDI

Founding Member
Founding Member
It’s getting harder and harder to care about sports. The loonies politicize everything from soup to nuts anymore. I haven’t watched a football game since the kaepernick thing started and I can tell you I won’t be going to the twin shitties for baseball games anymore with the way that area has behaved as of late. I think the one positive to come out of coronavirus is I’ve learned the bonehead professional athletes are not a necessary part of life and I certainly don’t have to waste my valuable time and money caring what they’ve turned what used to be a pleasant distraction from real life into. Good riddance

Agreed, when the Nancy's out there recognize that we still have a shitload of guys in the sand box getting blown up, shot at, disfigured for life for no gain back home maybe I'll watch but when one cocksucker kneels for anything it will take me 10 years to even reconsider watching those little pussies. Bitches wouldn't even think about giving blood for a blood drive much less their country.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kneeling has come to baseball....piss off I guess America’s new pastime will be jigging walleyes

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 57