Pro sports mascot name changes....

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is getting absolutely stupid...holy hell...are we at the point we cannot use anything type of word for anything? Everything is racist this, racist that...racist racist racist, jeepers cricket, they need to remove that word from the dictionary........stop talking about, sick of hearing that word. Think the patsy ass left liberals soft puke's need to grow a pair and learn how to deal with it.There was a short video on FB I ran across that they interviewed a native tribe...and most thought it was an honor to see name of redskins and they didn't feel offend in any way by it. ....smh....
Washington is using the temp name of the 'Washington Football Team' ;:;banghead We are doomed.
By the way I"m not a Washington Redskins fan....been a Miami Dolphin fan since the 70's....I'm sure PETA will want the name removed too...again...smh.....

Last edited:

huntinforfish

Founding Member
Founding Member
Rename them "The Crooks" and nickname the stadium "The Swamp." Seems fitting. Cronies, Bureaucrats, Tax Collectors, Hypocrites, etc. The list is endless.

- - - Updated - - -

The more I think about it, Bureaucrats aint half bad. I should trademark that and buy the domain.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wait until they want to change our country's name from America to God dont know what.

Happycamper

Honored Member
My friends from Wisconsin told me the queers want to change the name of the GB Packers.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
UND Fighting Sioux is gone, but
Notre Dame Fighting Irish is OK.
Go figure.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had these made the other day.
0F4BCB6E-4206-45A9-AD1D-0A8E63F15773.jpg
If someone gives me shit about them, I’ll just tell them not to look at them..........And get the fuck off my lawn! ;:;rofl

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I suppose they'll call the " great white shark" name racist,how about " Mr clean" oh my God! Me thinks the Green Giant is safe for now unless aliens come down and say they are offended

Last edited:

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Total bunk. You can change the name of anything but the pain within the person remains because they cannot choose to seek a positive outcome. They just continue pointing at other things as their obstacle, then another, then another. In the end many changes come and these people still remain full of internal pain and agony.

That guy

Honored Member
So is all my redskin's stuff worthless or going to gain value? Am I allowed to pick a new team? Washington snowflakes has a ring to it. Guess it doesn't matter we have sucked since 92.

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
They should change the name of the city too. Named after a racist slave owner.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I get less and less interested in sports every year. I may now have reached zero with this social justice spin.

Tragic. And it's by design.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think Washington should go with "Chicken Skins" for their new name.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well slug,your on to something,maybe "Washington chicken shits"

Agreed with some here,all done with professional sports,bunch of over paid whinners,NFL, baseball,nba is a joke,mostly thugs playing street ball,is golf a sport?so far nhl leaves they're political agenda at home so far.piss on the rest of these asshats

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
The only sports I'm interested in is UND Football and Hockey. Don't know what I would if these teams started taking a knee at the National Anthem.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well I tried watching golf earlier,decided to paint my kitchen instead...

Mean while news showed the first wnba game when players walked off the court WILST national anthem played,what a joke! Who watches these dykes? lol

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75