Votes: 67 53.6%
  • It's a sham, likely no worse than the regular flu bug

Votes: 50 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven’t looked lately but the rona hasn’t killed that many has it? And of course some have died for other reasons and rona was listed as cause

Wrkn2hunt

Founding Member
Founding Member
This just hit home. A guy I have known forever just passed away. He was 60 but couldn't tell it. I would have never guessed but they thought he had phenomia but guess it came back Covid. Only took about a week and he was gone. I don't know every detail but seems weird to me.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am truly sorry to hear that, Wrkn2hunt. Regrettably, I think most of us above the age of 50 are all going to know someone in the next year, or so.

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
This just hit home. A guy I have known forever just passed away. He was 60 but couldn't tell it. I would have never guessed but they thought he had phenomia but guess it came back Covid. Only took about a week and he was gone. I don't know every detail but seems weird to me.

Must have been something else since Corona isn't real.

agriffith

Founding Member
Founding Member
Westwolfone: Yes, Corona is real......and so is cancer, heart disease, pneumonia, influenza, diabetes and stroke. But now, no one dies from anything except Coronavirus? It seems nothing is kept in perspective anymore. We get a topic and everyone jumps on the bandwagon without thinking things through. Coronavirus is serious to people with health conditions but so are the conditions listed above. When I was born, the good Lord didn't guarantee me the quality or length of life I would have. I just take things day by day and appreciate what I have.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76