Votes: 67 53.6%
  • It's a sham, likely no worse than the regular flu bug

Votes: 50 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lazyMlazyK

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let's take a poll. Who here is concerned for their health if they were to contract the rona? Who isn't worried about it at all and thinks the whole thing is a joke?

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
I certainly wouldn't say it is a joke as some get very sick and some have died. But i don't think it is even close to being as bad as they say it is or could be. I still say it was made in a Lab in China.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's not a sham or a joke but it's definitely being over blown by the media during a major election year. Same with the protesting BS. The lib's will do anything to get the POTUS back on their side because Ginsberg is hanging on by a thread. The desperation is real. Wouldn't be surprised if they kept her on life support just to keep Trump from appointing another justice again.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody know how many North Dakotans usually die each year from the flu?

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody know how many North Dakotans usually die each year from the flu?
No, but I know there have been more car accident deaths than the Rona. Especially when you consider most of the deaths in the state have come from Fargo nursing homes.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
No, but I know there have been more car accident deaths than the Rona. Especially when you consider most of the deaths in the state have come from Fargo nursing homes.

If speed limits were lowered to 5 miles an hour that certainly would lower the number of car accident deaths. Of course everything would about come to a grinding halt. same-o same-o

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not a joke also not afraid . It is what it is I determine how my life is ran not a virus or the government

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
The poll is totally biased. You gave one option for being concerned and took it to the extreme and made it a sarcastic choice besides. Making anyone who actually is concerned to not choose that option.

just pointing that out. Lol

but to answer the question I’m not concerned whatsoever. Older/vulnerable folks I think have reason to have some concern tho.

WonderBread

Am I scared of getting it and being sick/dying? Not really. The thing that is scary is how it seems to have long term effects on your body. I don’t want to end up with a heart condition that doesn’t allow me to exert myself to what I’m accustomed to for the rest of my life.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
It’s all %100 BS. Yeah it’s there. Nothing more serious than all the other crap. SARS, H1N1, the Skeeter flu, bird flu, swine flu, Hershey squirts flu(that was a nasty one). The hype is all political fear mongering and if you think differently you bought into the hoax. Pull your head out of your butt.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ile be the first one here to admit I am fully afraid of it. I do apologize for the fear mongering lately, I'm beyond afraid. My ptsd rules me. It rules me so much I don't function normal in life. 2013, I got sick. Sicker than shit apparently. Went to the ER in bismarck at sanford 2 or 3 days in a row, heart attack symptoms. At the time all I had was a cough until I couldn't breath anymore. Thought it was a heart attack thats all I could think of due to breathing probs. Blood pressure was too high they couldn't do some sort of CT scan to fully look (something with dye)...blah blah,,,eventually they come back and say my heart is being smashed by tons of fluid. Insert pericardial effusion. Ok, lil surgery no big deal right? Surgery goes down, procedure goes right, surgery over, try to wake me up, bam lungs collapse....So full of pnuemonia couldn't breathe. Here we go. Fuckers put me in comba for few days, intubated, i wake up few days later with fighting kidney failure, and the damn pastor is standing over me givin me the piece out speech. Fookers had my legs and arms strapped down for 3 days cuz even under the drugs I didn't give up fighting. Mind fucked since 2013, permanent lung damage from episode. Corna treatment involves being induced into comba and tubed if it gets bad enuff. I've read that book, don't wanna go there again. Sorry fellas for being a softy.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^^^^ I feel for you man. You definitely should be careful as you certainly have underlying health conditions.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
cache.php
Originally Posted by BrokenBackJack

I still say it was made in a Lab in China.

What articles/evidence do you use to support that view?
I don't have any it is my belief. It is just my thoughts with the way China has treated this from the very beginning.
Certainly could be wrong and highly unlikely we will honestly find the real answer.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
What articles/evidence do you use to support that view?

It would take some searching, but Bret Weinstein is an evolutionary biologist, and on his podcast (Darkhorse ^^^^) he has discussion with some dude that is up on investing in biomedicine. They pretty much outline the reasons why this is likely a man altered virus that originated in Wuhan. They stop just short of confirmation. To me the real question is whether this is an attack by the chinese government or just sloppy lab work stuff.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...-leak-from-a-lab/id1471581521?i=1000477267706

- - - Updated - - -

Ile be the first one here to admit I am fully afraid of it. I do apologize for the fear mongering lately, I'm beyond afraid. My ptsd rules me. It rules me so much I don't function normal in life. 2013, I got sick. Sicker than shit apparently. Went to the ER in bismarck at sanford 2 or 3 days in a row, heart attack symptoms. At the time all I had was a cough until I couldn't breath anymore. Thought it was a heart attack thats all I could think of due to breathing probs. Blood pressure was too high they couldn't do some sort of CT scan to fully look (something with dye)...blah blah,,,eventually they come back and say my heart is being smashed by tons of fluid. Insert pericardial effusion. Ok, lil surgery no big deal right? Surgery goes down, procedure goes right, surgery over, try to wake me up, bam lungs collapse....So full of pnuemonia couldn't breathe. Here we go. Fuckers put me in comba for few days, intubated, i wake up few days later with fighting kidney failure, and the damn pastor is standing over me givin me the piece out speech. Fookers had my legs and arms strapped down for 3 days cuz even under the drugs I didn't give up fighting. Mind fucked since 2013, permanent lung damage from episode. Corna treatment involves being induced into comba and tubed if it gets bad enuff. I've read that book, don't wanna go there again. Sorry fellas for being a softy.

Wow, dude, that is a horrible situation. Hope things improve for you

Last edited:

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’d say it’s a high probability it’s from a lab. Have heard many in the viral profession elude to that

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member

I don't blame you one bit and certainly hope you can get better!
Prayers sent your way my friend.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75