Sturgis Web Cams

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
cameras are pretty cool thanks more and more people all the time.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes, yes it is! Even us Old Geezers still like to see boobs now and then. :;:rockit :;:cheers

I can only imagine being a youngster in this day and age. Doesn't leave much to the imagination! ;:;rofl

Family swung by sturgis when I was about 8 years old. Saw a lady with saddle bags that bounced off her knees as she walked. That was enough for me.

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've been watching for an hour and I haven't seen one ANTIFa prick yet.....

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I think if those antiifa turds would show up in Sturgis, it maybe would be the biggest dumb attack they ever did, if they did would anybody call the police

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Custer is a fun little town , I was working there one year during bike week . They have Cruising Custer night it was like a moving museum , Lots of old bikes and cars , Many decent muscle cars and yes painted titties and ass-less chaps too.

http://webcams.goldenwest.net/custer/

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
The locals there almost depend on this event and other tourism. We drilled a wellfield at the school down there one summer and I got to know an old broke gold prospector that I'm guessing was in his mid to late 60s but he looked like he was 90. He was interested in what we were doing and was telling about of a big gold nugget found close to the location by a crew putting in a power pole and how this was supposedly the richest valley in the world and he went on and on. I told him to bring his pans and see what's here so I'd shovel the the top 40' of drill cuttings to the side and he came every morning and pan them, Then it was every other day and when he didn't find any gold but there were a lot of small red ruby pieces Mostly small and round but also some bigger jagged chunks and pieces that we were grinding up with the bit.

Anyway he didn't have two nickles to rub together to show for his wealth of knowledge . Eventually he quit showing up at the job site when he didn't find anything, Then when biker week came around I was sitting out on a bench along the street and here he comes down the sidewalk leading his donkey with a backpack and all his mining tools. He stopped and visited and was selling pictures with who ever wanted a picture with him and his donkey and was making money hand over fist.

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll be curious to see the impact of the rally. The COVID is just getting to this area, I heard of two cases close enough to me for some discomfort this morning. Bringing 250K people to us can't help. What will happen who knows.

Lots and lots of bike showed up yesterday. Today and the weekend things will fill up, Monday and Tuesday are usually this biggest days. Things start calming down towards the end of the Rally week usually. I'm working close to I90 and the interstate is roaring pretty good this morning already1

Last edited:

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I think if those antiifa turds would show up in Sturgis, it maybe would be the biggest dumb attack they ever did, if they did would anybody call the police

I think if they tried their crap there, it would be the shortest protest in history (5 minutes at the most). And I doubt anyone would be turned over to the police....they would be taken to a tattoo parlor and have some tattooed on their forehead or they would simply disappear and never heard from again. :;:howdy

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Davey,interesting story,I'm retired these days,have a trick knee( spent 20 years in the rockies as a ski bum)thinking of prospecting but in colorado,panned all over the area's from cripple creek to summit county ,always found gold,sniffed around alaska as well,it took a 4" dredge and scuba gear to scratch out color and a few nuggets but,always thought about western south dakota ,its a maybe .

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Davey,interesting story,I'm retired these days,have a trick knee( spent 20 years in the rockies as a ski bum)thinking of prospecting but in colorado,panned all over the area's from cripple creek to summit county ,always found gold,sniffed around alaska as well,it took a 4" dredge and scuba gear to scratch out color and a few nuggets but,always thought about western south dakota ,its a maybe .

That's interesting country around Deadwood/Leed areas , When we finished up on that project I had a 4 day wait for a truck to haul equipment to Michigan so I was exploring some of the old mines around the area. Right before the truck showed up I got a call from a friend with a job I couldn't turn down so just like a magnet for gold I ended up at Herriman UT. Right next to the worlds biggest open pit mine. I watched the samples there too but didn't find anything. That was interesting too. https://blog.iseekplant.com.au/blog/5-largest-open-pit-mines

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wasn't to busy this morning, they all must have been in church

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 112
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 82