Sturgis Web Cams

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the CDC/Dr. Fauci are going to have a brain hemorrhages knowing this is going down no matter what they say...lol....the countdown to Aug 7th starts...all of you that are going...be safe man!!!!

Aug 6th-Just looked at webcams...getting busier....bikes and more bikes.....

Last edited:

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
The scourge of the earth has begun to invade for the beginning of the three week nuisance. It used to be neat, but 20 + years of living in the hills I'm over it. Good time to leave if possible. Good for the area but makes getting much done difficult at times. Good news is I'll be on a jobsite well up into the woods and lots of gravel to get there. Should be "relatively" quiet up there. During the 75th I was 10 miles south of I90 on a mountain bike and could clearly hear the roar of bikes on the interstate.

If you do come, stay safe! Keep the 'rona at home please and spend lots of $$$ LOL!

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The web cam can be used for watching Momma's little basement dwellers get their asses kicked when they start to protest

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Been there three times in my youth on my scooter.
yet to have seen a bare boob.
Maybe wrong campsite but if you get a picture post it. Db-2

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member

You were definitely in the wrong area man!! :cool:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
The last time I was there, I was never so glad to get out of there. I got so sick of hearing the constant Roar. It's just never NeverEnding all night long. I guess I'm getting too old and that was 10 years ago.

Oh, if you want to see naked people, go to Glencoe Campground. And by people, I mean all types of people. When we pulled in the first thing I've seen was the naked grandpa on a golf cart. There's a main road through the campground like that's like Mardi Gras every night. We went there to see a few bands. Didn't quite expect to see all of the nakedness.

Last edited:

Wrkn2hunt

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was down there a couple weeks ago. I always like going ahead of the crowd but thought it was really quiet. We stayed at a ranch by Devils Tower and that was quiet also. Swung through Medora to visit my uncle who lives there and he said it had been quiet all summer compared to normal. Makes me wonder how the numbers will be at Sturgis compared to normal. Swung in the Indian dealership while leaving for a buddy to buy a shirt and ended up trading my Harley for an Indian! Would have never imagined but HD better be careful! The Indian bikes are no joke!

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
:;:muahahaTraitor.....

- - - Updated - - -

harley-davidson-moior-harley-davidson-sycles-because-nobody-gets-honda-tattoos-35168437.png

Wrkn2hunt

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know..... I was scared to call my parents because we have always ridden HD's but they agreed the Indian bikes are sweet. Just don't look at or ride one and you will keep your HD!

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I agree with you actually. They are very nice, I don't think I could ride one though. I'm just not there yet.

Wrkn2hunt

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just did a ride with a club two weeks ago and never had so many people look at a bike of mine. I spose they were just curious but it was fun! It's in right now getting cams, breather, and dyno tune. I can't leave anything alone!

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
My Goldwing
set the cruise, set the radio which one can hear, lean back with my Hands at my side, AC on and just enjoy the moment.
No need to impress the boys or girls, just me and the wing and the ride. Db-2

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

yep you were not at the right place. it was like a never ending shmorgishborg of boobs

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
My Goldwing
set the cruise, set the radio which one can hear, lean back with my Hands at my side, AC on and just enjoy the moment.
No need to impress the boys or girls, just me and the wing and the ride. Db-2

And THAT sir is why you didn't see any boobs!! :cool:

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
One would think at my age boobs are overrated as compare to my youth.

but I find they are just as nice now as then to look at. Db-2

- - - Updated - - -

however my junk is not as impress as it once was. Db

Last edited:

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saw a couple at a gas station where we were all filling up and the gal got off the guys bike (riding double) and walked right by us. Didn't notice anything until my bride mentioned to me that the woman didn't have a shirt on, it was a painted on shirt. :;:huh I must be getting old is all i could say. :;:exactly Anyway when we got done and we're walking into the station she came out and walked right by us again and of course i had to look and look hard i did! :;:exactly Wow i tell you whoever painted that on did a wonderful job as it was very hard to tell until you got up close within 2 feet and you had to look at it. :;:rockit
Needless to say i was impressed and mentioned it to my bride. :;:cheers She said don't even think about her doing that and i of course laughed and so did she. :;:thumbsup

Last edited:

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Brokebback

life is damn good when one gets to see a boob. Db

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
[B said:
db-2;297073]Brokebback

life is damn good when one gets to see a boob. Db[/B]

Yes, yes it is! Even us Old Geezers still like to see boobs now and then. :;:rockit :;:cheers

I can only imagine being a youngster in this day and age. Doesn't leave much to the imagination! ;:;rofl

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77