Lebanon Explosion

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
so now some fingers are pointing at isreal,"drone strike" small nuke....pre-emptive strike,white mushroom cloud.if true,here we go....

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
so now some fingers are pointing at isreal,"drone strike" small nuke....pre-emptive strike,white mushroom cloud.if true,here we go....

There's enough video pre-explosion that if a drone had sent a missile in, it would be on video.

On the surface, Israel or Syria have the most to gain from the diverted shipping traffic.

I'm still of the opinion that there was stuff in that building that someone wanted destroyed. And, given the June/July setback to the Iranian nuclear program, I'm speculating that there was material (nuclear fuel or enrichment equipment) in that building to help Iran get back on track.

But, I don't even eat that jellyfish brain-food so WTF do I know?

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
So let me get this straight- they store 2750 metric tons of unstable fertilizer in a port building for 6+ years. From the pictures it was far from secure. And now we're talking about other contraband of even higher danger being placed in there too, then destroyed purposely? I just can't buy into that. I think they have a crap show for a port and security authority and have no clue what is going where, nor any sense about what should be obviously hazardous. And some guy was welding in a poor spot, unknowing that the material he has probably walked by and welded near to many times was a massive bomb. Then, things go boom. I don't think it was Hezbollah, I don't think there are nuke parts in there, I don't think Israel drone striked them, and I sure as hell don't think it was an actual nuke. Just some less than intelligent decisions that led up to a big boom, killing way too many people and destroying much of a city.

The damage is quite incredible. Going to be an incredibly difficult recovery, heck the glass replacement alone in the nearby buildings will take years.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
suppose that grain is inedible? :;:huh

Even if it's edible, it'll probably cost more to collect and clean it than it would to just buy more. No big jumps in wheat, rice, soybeans, or corn prices so while that facility looks huge, It must just be a blip on the radar.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
E727CD30-64D4-4AE0-8BB9-95A1A0587F2C.jpeg

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is an interesting take on the situation...

[video]https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1291380932314882048.html[/video]

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
More theroies coming out....

Robert Baer, a former CIA operative with extensive experience in the Middle East, said videos of Tuesday's blast showed that while ammonium nitrate may have been present in the warehouse, he does not believe it was responsible for the massive explosion that ensued.
Baer said he thinks that there were military munitions and propellants present. He speculated it could have been a weapons cache, but it's unclear who it belongs to.
"It was clearly a military explosive," he said. "It was not fertilizer like ammonium nitrate. I'm quite sure of that."
"You look at that orange ball (of fire), and it's clearly, like I said, a military explosive

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hmmm.... was watching a bomb expert last night say the exact opposite. He was saying that red/orange ball of fire was typical of ammonium nitrate.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Me thinks baer was talking of second explosion,white mushroom cloud....whatever the case I'm sure more experts will way in.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
So let me get this straight- they store 2750 metric tons of unstable fertilizer in a port building for 6+ years. From the pictures it was far from secure. And now we're talking about other contraband of even higher danger being placed in there too, then destroyed purposely? I just can't buy into that. I think they have a crap show for a port and security authority and have no clue what is going where, nor any sense about what should be obviously hazardous. And some guy was welding in a poor spot, unknowing that the material he has probably walked by and welded near to many times was a massive bomb. Then, things go boom. I don't think it was Hezbollah, I don't think there are nuke parts in there, I don't think Israel drone striked them, and I sure as hell don't think it was an actual nuke. Just some less than intelligent decisions that led up to a big boom, killing way too many people and destroying much of a city.

The damage is quite incredible. Going to be an incredibly difficult recovery, heck the glass replacement alone in the nearby buildings will take years.

Hey now, take it easy with that makin' sense shit around here. It's no fun it it wasn't one of the Boogeymen.

Whisky

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey now, take it easy with that makin' sense shit around here. It's no fun it it wasn't one of the Boogeymen.

Right!
Kind of like those 4 murders in Bismarck at that property mgmt company were the Mexican Cartels...(according to NDA)

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
look at the soil in the big hole

what color is it?

- - - Updated - - -

the same color as the big red cloud left 15 seconds later

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
'Endemic corruption' caused Beirut blast, says Diab: Live updates

PM Hassan Diab announces resignation of his government, says 'the 'system of corruption is bigger than the state'.
by Ted Regencia, Linah Alsaafin & Ramy Allahoum 6 minutes ago

[FONT=Georgia !important]
  • Lebanese Prime Minister Hassan Diab has announced his resignation almost a week after the massive explosion that devastated the capital, Beirut, killing some 200 people and wounding 6,000 others.
  • Lebanon's Justice Minister Marie Claude Najm, Information Minister Manal Abdel Samad, and Environment Minister Damianos Kattar have all resigned from their posts.
[/FONT]

[/COLOR]

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Right!
Kind of like those 4 murders in Bismarck at that property mgmt company were the Mexican Cartels...(according to NDA)

How do you know they were not committed by the Mexican Cartels and they are framing an innocent white chiropractor for ND?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 102
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 63