T-Mobile

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I recall all the people that came to the western part of the state from other areas Of the country and had T-mobile had to switch carriers the service was so shitty

frozen4sioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
If a carrier has to rely on a "drone show" to attract people, rather than... coverage.... Doesnt really mattet how cheap it is, and it aint that cheap.

The spotty coverage does bring one back to the magical time of cell service of the early 90's.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
We have used Verizon since forever and while driving from San Jose to Metigoshe we have coverage all across Nevada, Idaho and Montana. When we have stayed on I80 we had service across Utah, Wyoming and SD. When we drive to Phoenix and then up to Vegas and back to SJ, continuous coverage. We will stay with Verizon.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Stay away from t-mobile and sprint unless you live in a big city and never leave it, that's all.
My major question is whether the merger will force sprint to switch over to GSM or if t-mobile will switch to CDMA as they are 2 total different technologies.
I worked for corporate att thru the whole att buyout of alltel and switching alltel over to GSM was quite the headache for the customers and us to say the least after they were told their reception would be the same or better.

Last edited:

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Stay away from t-mobile and sprint unless you live in a big city and never leave it, that's all.
ver to GSM was quite the headache for the customers and us to say the least after they were told their reception would be the same or better.

I got my 1st cell phone in 2000, I chose Cellular One as they had the best coverage. 2009 I was provided a phone from work that was Verizon and it worked better than my personal Cellular One phone did so I switched. I've been Verizon ever since due to coverage.

3x-5x per year I have folks come and work with me from other parts of the country. AT&T users do OK (though still not as good as Verizon) for coverage outside of cities, any other carriers you might as well shut the phone off when you reach Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, or Minot city limits.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 76