snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
So is it the user (me) or why do I need to log in everytime I visit this site? even saving my log in info?any help much appreciated as I'm a little slow.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guy,was the same for me for years,but been away for a few months so I figured something changed.

Skullet

Established Member
The same thing happened for about a week for me. Then one day it went back to normal, where I don't have to log in any more.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
I very seldom turn my computer off, so I leave a NoDak tab open and when I come back to my computer I just refresh/reload the webpage. Always logged in.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's a glitch. When I come to the site it says I'm not logged in but when I click on a forum I'm logged in again.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Which browser? Some browsers are better than others. Chrome seems to work the best.

IE, Edge, and Firefox are the most difficult for me to work with.

Sluggin_Guts

Founding Member
Founding Member
I use chrome. My bookmark takes me to the forums home page and it shows that I am not logged in. As soon as I click on any link going to a forum page or thread it loads the page and shows me as logged in. Not a huge PITA, but it's been that way for over a month on my computer.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
I only use Chrome. Any time I leave the page or close it, I have to log in. Clicking on a forum doesn't work for me. Seems to be on all devices. Maybe its a setting in my profile?

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Would you guys be willing to clear your cache and see if that helps?

I do not have any of these issues on any of the browsers, so it is hard for me to replicate.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am not very tech savvy at all, but I do believe there was an update for chrome not so long ago. I updated and don't have the issue.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yup. I will shoot a video tomorrow maybe for you. It's not a big deal since my username and password autofill though.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm auto logged-in whether I'm on my work or home computer.....mostly using Chrome here. I don't seem to be afflicted like others.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm having a very difficult time this afternoon trying to open new threads. It takes 10-15 seconds for a new window to open and then over half the time the page is just a blank, white screen. I'm on a MacBook using Safari macOS Sierra version 10.12.6.

Rebooted my computer and that seemed to solve my problem.

Last edited:

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
same here as sluggo,using chrome,I'm fine once I open this page up just the top right in bright red wants me to log in,click on a thread and back to normal.

thanx for checking in vollmer

gone_fishing

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's a glitch. When I come to the site it says I'm not logged in but when I click on a forum I'm logged in again.

Same here. If I go to the main forum page, it will show me as logged out. When I click on any of the forums, it then shows me as logged in. Using Chrome.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
same here as sluggo,using chrome,I'm fine once I open this page up just the top right in bright red wants me to log in,click on a thread and back to normal.

thanx for checking in vollmer

Same here. If I go to the main forum page, it will show me as logged out. When I click on any of the forums, it then shows me as logged in. Using Chrome.

Have you guys tried clearing your cache/cookies? Sounds like that has fixed the issue for a few people.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75