Terrova - Flashing F code

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who knows maybe If you would have taken in to him he probably would have found the issue, I am sure he was giving you the standard check this before you put a new board in to try to save you money. But I agree the time lost is the killer that’s why you gotta pay to play sometime when it comes to big boy toys.

Last edited:

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any chance you could hook up any friends trolling motor to your boat to see if it’s for sure the control board. I am in Washburn but my plug is different and soldered in otherwise I would let you hook mine up. I’m sure a guy could rig something up if you wanted though. Quick google search showed that if it the control board it’s an easy do it yourself fix so atleast that might save you some money.

I'm glad I didn't order one, Ty, as it was the lower control board and NOT the one in the head of the Terrova. Doing so would've delayed me another week or two. If I ordered the upper controller and it didn't fix the issue I doubt I would've been able to return it AND I'd still be sitting here wondering what the really issue even is.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Put the boat in the water Saturday morning and the damn flashing "f" code came up again within 90mins. WTH? So, I remove the trolling motor and put it in the truck. Will bring it back into Scheels this afternoon. After spending that much money all I care about now is getting those funds toward a new motor rather than investing more into furthering a repair job. :mad:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 113
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69