Boat fails/shit happens 2020

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
ouch, a straight-up smack on a flat surface, hard enough to absolutely split your skin. Ouch.

I walked into a rear-view mirror on a Class A motorhome at work the other day. Luckily, I had a hat on. Felt like I was sprinting, I hit it so hard. I was looking down of course.

Didn't hurt the mirror, but I staggered.

Nothing permanently damaged.

Okay, wait..

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mrs johnr and myself christened the boat again. Was a wonderful, yet nervous event. Seems i am getting to old for these shenanigans.

The fear of getting caught, and the stage fright is almost to much. But it is what makes owning the money pit of what boat ownership is all worth it.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
dam engine starts trimming up on its own...dam it...hit the switch and can't stop it...double dam it...before I can get to the battery shut off switch engine has raised all the way up to the point where the cowling has hit the boat and still trying to raise.

Check the trim switch in the bow. Mine was corroded something awful and would do the same thing. Replaced the switch, cleaned up the connections and the problem hasn't returned.

Wallike

★★★ Legendary Member
Uff, that gives me a headache. I can't watch. Makes me punchy.

I tried too...got my blood pressure up just thinking about being around someone like that if I was standing by. I'm pretty sure my mouth would get me in trouble.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 76