lab pup's 4 sale?

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Checking for a friend as he put down his 13yr old gal,taking it pretty hard as expected.

ideally a female yellow,paper's aren't a must either.

any info appreciated.

Last edited:

v193

Founding Member
Founding Member
My male Black bred a Female Yellow and pups are due in a couple weeks. I can send you pictures of them and get you in touch with the females owner. My black is a gorgeous male and is an awesome hunter, family dog. PM me and I can get you my phone number. As long as he would be a good owner, treat it like family that is!!

- - - Updated - - -

If he is looking for a great hunter companion I would also highly recommend Sheyenne River Retrievers out of Mandan. They have a website and a Facebook Page

Nelly

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have a friend with lab pups about two weeks old. Most are white. They are looking for homes. Minot area.
They do have papers.

Message me for information.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
My male Black bred a Female Yellow and pups are due in a couple weeks. I can send you pictures of them and get you in touch with the females owner. My black is a gorgeous male and is an awesome hunter, family dog. PM me and I can get you my phone number. As long as he would be a good owner, treat it like family that is!!

- - - Updated - - -

If he is looking for a great hunter companion I would also highly recommend Sheyenne River Retrievers out of Mandan. They have a website and a Facebook Page
WTH? Did Russ move to Mandan?

v193

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh didn't know that, probably should change the name since the Sheyenne River is no where near Mandan. :)
Thats probably tough with a lot of the AKC names having Sheyenne Rivers' in there pedigree. Just my guess. And they have such a great reputation, one visit out there and it is very easy to see why.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanx lunker,need contact info of breeder if you have it.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
thanx a bunch lunker,passed info along

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
YW bud anything for a fellow NDA member, hope he finds the perfect companion, I dont know what I would do if I lost my boy. Being my first dog I still cant believe how much happiness he brings into a persons life.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Agreed,sad our pup's life is so short,50 years for me with goldens,never easy when they pass on my 6th pup which might be my last?Had to put one down at 18 months cause of cluster seizures,man that was really a tough decision to make as he bonded well with the family quick at such a early age.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
No he didn't,I was hoping he would jump on the lead you gave from sodak,he has a old truck and didn't want to chance the long drive,friend stopped my place to pick up some ammo and borrow my dekes as he's in western mn this week hunting,he was hinting of taking my pup along... he was traveling with a couple other guyz with a fancy new suburban they had a mean as hell chessie but not a chance letting someone barrowing my pup. Hell I get nervous bird hunting with one other guy,never know if he would ground ball a pheasant,had one of my pups shot years ago wilst pheasant hunting,makes your heart stop when it happens.So he's still in the market.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
No he didn't,I was hoping he would jump on the lead you gave from sodak,he has a old truck and didn't want to chance the long drive,friend stopped my place to pick up some ammo and borrow my dekes as he's in western mn this week hunting,he was hinting of taking my pup along... he was traveling with a couple other guyz with a fancy new suburban they had a mean as hell chessie but not a chance letting someone barrowing my pup. Hell I get nervous bird hunting with one other guy,never know if he would ground ball a pheasant,had one of my pups shot years ago wilst pheasant hunting,makes your heart stop when it happens.So he's still in the market.

Your a better man than me i would have had a murder charge. That shooting birds on the ground is bullshit when dogs are out

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Your a better man than me i would have had a murder charge. That shooting birds on the ground is bullshit when dogs are out
Yeah,my dog survived,it did cost me a friendship,buddy was a birddog owner that knew the rules,my pup had a load of bird shot in his hind quarter,after my freak out mode settled down I found a vet emergency office open 24/7 in st paul mn,we were hunting in iowa,once at the vet he calmed me down ,said there are 100's of hunting dogs running around with a load of lead pellets in em,once you go through this and your pup survives you look at the positives and it could've been worse,like a dead pup or shot in the head etc.After my pup recovered I was on another pheasant hunt alone with him,not knowing what he would do once I shot,well when the bird flushed,I shot it,I watched my pup glance back at me as he went on to retrieve,it felt good he was fine a couple weeks later.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76